Luxury Camping @9200 feet and Explore Hampta
1 Nights/2 Days
2 to 15 people
The village of Hampta, the starting point of the high altitude Hampta Pass, without a doubt is one of the most scenic places in this region. Hampta pass trek is very popular amongst the trekker and also considered as a good initiation to trekking as a activity. The region has some amazing views to offer.
After reaching the campsite at Sethan village (16 kms from Manali and 8-9 kms ahead of Hampta village) we will explore the jungle area around Hampta. On our second day, we will avoid roads and hike to Manali and explore the town on foot. This is going to be fun!
Route: Manali - Hampta - Sethan
- Premium swiss tent camping at exotic location
- High altitude village and wilderness experience
Day 1: Arrive in Manali - Report at Sethan | 16 km - 2 hours
After reaching Manali, you’ll have to report at Sethan campsite - 15-16 kms from Manali bus depot. The drive from Manali to Sethan in itself is an experience - you’ll be leaving the town and driving to higher altitude. Enjoy lunch at Sethan and take a walk around the village. Sethan is a bordering village for Lahaul and Kullu region. Go on a guided hike to Hampta and Pandu Ropa.
After the walk in the wilderness, we’ll be spend last evening at the campsite around a bonfire and options for barbeque will be available too.
Day 2: The Hampta Experience - Sethan to Manali
After a hearty breakfast at the campsite, we will start our hike down from Sethan to Manali. It’s a easy walk with some really amazing views of the kullu valley. We will also explore the famous temples and enjoy lunch at one of the charming cafes in Manali. Optionally, you can also go paragliding in the safety of our qualified world class pilots**.
Guest leaving today can proceed to board their bus from Manali bus station.
- Camping co-ordinator
- Stay in luxury Swiss tent with attached bath.
- All meals at campsite (nutritious freshly cooked vegetarian)
- Services of experienced lead guide and qualified assistant guide
- Kitchen equipment, cook and helper
- All the Camping arrangements
- Wildlife/ environmental permits and other permits & levies.
- Cost of any form of insurance (Personal/Baggage/Medical)
- Cost of rescue, evacuation, hospitalization, etc.
- Any expenses of purely personal nature like laundry, phone/fax calls, tips to drivers, guides, any beverages.
- Any expenses that arise due to change in itinerary and increase in no. of days because of natural forces like landslides, weather, roadblocks, flight cancellations, sickness etc.
- All meals during travel
- Meals at dhabas during road travel
- Cost of any optional activity we offer, like paragliding, angling, rafting etc.
- Any increase in govt. service tax.
- From confirmation up to 30 days prior to departure - 10% Cancellation charge*
- Between 15 - 29 days – 50% Cancellation charge*
- Less than 15 days prior to departure: No refund
* Tranaction charge of 2.5% of total amount is applicable on top of cancellation charges.
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Some of our own trek leaders are qualified, experienced ladies. All treks are extremely safe for ladies and we have a lot of solo clients who are ladies.
2 travellers found this helpful
You need to carry an original ID card and a photograph.
There are no doctors on the trek; however our trek leaders are experienced in first aid and basic medical protocols.
We use Sumo/Bolero for transportation.
₹ 1650 Per Person