Kunti Betta Night Trek
1 to 10 people
Kunti Betta Trek is through a quaint hill in an eccentric town of Pandavapura of Mandya District near Bangalore, at an altitude of 2882 metres. It is a 125 km midnight journey from Bangalore to KuntiBetta.
It is widely believed that Kunti and her sons Pandavas stayed in that region and the town and the hills are named after that. During the trek we can witness a temple with a huge pond at the foothills. This temple makes it a very famous pilgrimage destination as well. The KuntiBetta hillock offer a clear view of long grown coconut trees and paddy fields on one side and the other shows the pillar on top. It also overlooks the graceful Pandavapura Lake as well. This night trek which ends with a campfire is the perfect way to have a getaway with your friends and enjoy a night out under the starry sky on natures lap. With complete value for money you will have a wonderful time with your best buddies.
- Night Trekking
- Swimming & Kayaking
- 09:30 pm Pickup from Bangalore
- 12:00 am Halt at our Ramanagara base camp to use washrooms
- 12:20 am Leave Ramanagara
- 01:30 am Reach Kunti Betta base
- 01:50 am Start the trek
- 03:30 am Reach the peak
- 03:10 am Start campfire & relax
- 06:00 am Trek back to the base
- 07:30 am Reach base
- 09:00 am Have breakfast
- 10:30 am Depart to Bangalore
Pick Up Points:
- Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- Banashankari (10:30 PM) - Bus Stop
- RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
*If you have any doubts about the pick-up point, please contact us, our team will help you.
- Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
- Night trek
- Beverages, Torch, Snacks, Water Bottle, Anything Not Mentioned Above
- 1. Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
- 2. Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
- 3. BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
- 4. Banashankari (10:30 PM) - Bus Stop
- 5. RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
Things To Carry:
- Rain coat/Poncho
- Water bottles
- Energy food
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets for the night
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- Departure Day or Less Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - No refund.
- Anytime More Than 24 Hours Prior To Departure - Full refund, 10% cancellation charges apply.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases we will try to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- If we cancel the event, we offer full refund to all the participants.
Reporting/Start Point:Pickup from: Marathahalli - Silk Board - BTM - Banashankri - RR Nagar