Paragliding in Kamshet (Pune)
1 to 30 people
English, Hindi, Marathi
Paragliding is the most easy and simple way of free-flying.
A two-seater JOYRIDE with an experienced Pilot. You sit with the pilot on a separate and comfortable seat. It is the most FUN and Easiest way to taste the exhilaration of Free Flight. You get to fly for around 8-10 minutes depending on weather conditions.
In Classic Tandem, let the pilot worry about all the technicalities while you enjoy the ride and revel over the incredible experience, as you settle for nothing less than a bird's eye view of beautiful hills and long and far stretched green fields.
- All instruments
- All safety gear
- Dorm Stay and all meals
- Applicable for weekdays (Monday to Thursday)
- Classes including theory, training, equipment use and certification
- Site transport and food is not included in the above cost and will have to be at your own expense.
- Personal expenses such as table drinks, rooms services items, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
- Any additional expenses caused by disturbance in trip program due to circumstances like weather conditions, sickness, natural disasters, riots etc.
- Liability for or insurance against injury, loss of life, accidents or loss of goods.
What To Wear
- You need to wear T-shirt, full pants, shoes (please avoid chappals) and a cap. No Saree.
- You also need to carry sunscreen, glares, snacks and water.
Reporting/Start Point:Rangoli Restaurant, Kamshet, Maharashtra, India