2 Day Stay in Tirthan Valley
2 to 30 people
Hindi, English, Punjabi
Enjoy the summer of 2016 in Jibhi, Tirthan Valley with those who matter.
- Jalori Pass, Serolsar Lake, Raghupur Fort
- 1500 year Chaini Fort
- UNESCO World Heritage Site GHNP
- Trout Fishing
Day 1: Visit to Village Ghiaghi, Lunch (self-Paid), sightseeing Jibhi nal/waterfall. By vehicle visit Bahu, Gadagushaini viewpoints
Day 2: Leave to Jalori Pass by vehicle, Guided Trek to Serolsar Lake/Raghupurgarh Fort (4 hrs)
Day 3: By vehicle travel to Gushaini Fish Farms (Tirthan Valley), Great Himalayan National Park and Souvenir Shop at Gushaini
- Travel of any kind but it will be arranged as per the request of the customers.
- Adventures activities- Rock climbing,Rappelling, River crossing,Trekking, Trout Fishing (Yoga, Meditation and Natural Spa).
- Any meals apart from those mentioned in the package.
- Accommodation (Cottage/Suite)
- Breakfast+Dinner (All Buffet)
- 02 Veg + 02 Non veg snacks in the evening (including Trout Fish)
- Bonfire and Music in the Evening
- Morning & Evening Tea, Coffee or drink with Cookies
- Free Access to Wi-Fi
- Free Access to all in-house games & activities like Bruma Bridge ,Table Tennis ,Cricket, badminton etc.
- Service of a porter cum Guide during sight seeings
Special activities for children like Tata Sky, Swings Slides, Carrom, Darts etc.
* If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
* If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
* If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
* In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.