Beas Kund Trek (Ex. Manali)Manali 2 Nights/3 Days
Beas Kund Trek is a short trek in Himachal Pradesh near Manali and one most famous trek in Manali trekking circuit is trek to the source of the Beas River is Beas Kund Trek. Beas Kund trek is short trek but it is full of stunning views of glaciers and snow clad peaks. The Beas Kund trek start with a short drive to Solang Valley famous for adventure sports and skiing slopes. The Beas Kund trek goes through some of the beautiful campsite of Bakarthach from the view of falling glaciers is unmatched.
Day 1: Drive from Manali to Dhundi Village and trek to Bakarthach ( 1 hr drive & 5 kms , 4-5 hrs)
Day 2: Trek from Bakarthach to Beas Kund and back to Bakarthach (4 kms / 4 hrs)
Day 3: Trek from Bakarthach to Dhundi/ Solang Valley & Drive to Manali (5 kms trek / 1 hr drive)
Beas Kund Trek: Detailed Itinerary
Day 1: Drive from Manali – Dundi Village via Solang Valley and Trek to Bakarthach (1 hrs drive & 5 kms trek, 4-5 hrs)
We will meet at SBI ATM (Mall Road Govt Bus Stand) at 9:00 AM and start the short drive to Solang and start the trek to Dhundi Vaillage a small Village along the Beas River. Trek from Dhundi to Bakarthach and reach the beautiful campsite by early afternoon and enjoy the majestic views.
Day 2: Trek from Bakarthach – Beas Kund and return – Bakarthach (4 kms / 4 hrs)
Witness some of the most stunning views of Hanging glaciers during the today trek from Bakarthach to Beas Kund. After trekking for around 4 to 5 hours through snow and boulders we get the first view of sacred lake of Beas the source of the river Beas. Beas Kund Trek gives amazing views of trekking peaks of Ladakhi Peak, Friendship Peak and Shitidhar Peak
Day 3: Trek from Bakarthach – Dhundi & Drive – Manali (5 kms Trek & 1 hr drive)
We trek back from Bakarthach to Dhundi and drive back to Manali.
- Accommodation during Trek (Camping) on sharing basis.
- Meals while on trek (Veg) from day 1st lunch to day 3rd lunch.
- All fees and permits
- Transport from Manali – Manali as per the Itinerary
- First aid medical kits
- Qualified and experienced Guide and support staff.
- Any meal during transit
- Cost Escalation due to natural reason
- Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag.
- Unscheduled stay due to landslide
Region: Himachal Pradesh
Difficulty Level: Easy to Moderate
Maximum altitude: 3700 M
Total Trekking : 16 Kms ( Approx.)
Accomodation type: Tents
Food: Nutritious food suited for trekking
Trip Begins from: Manali
Trip ends in : Manali
Activities: Trekking, Camping
- Up to 24 Days :- 95% of Trek/Tour cost will be refunded.
- Between 14-24 Day :- 70% of Trek/Tour cost will be refunded.
- Between 14-08 Days :- 50% of Trek/Tour cost will be refunded.
- Less than 7 Days :- No refund
Average Response Time: ~4 hours