Trekking and Camping in Khir Ganga & Kasol
2 Nights/3 Days
6 to 10 people
English and Hindi
Khirganga is situated in Parvati Valley at a distance of 22 km from Manikaran. For Khirganga, one has to go by motor-able road up to a place called ‘Barshaini’ and from there to Khirganga on foot. This trek leads through hilly terrain.
- Arrival at Bhunter (Via Manali Volvo)
- Transfer to Kasol (30 Kms)+ Hotel Check In.
- Local Site seeing in Kasol and Manikaran (Hot Water Springs)
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Transfer to Phulga by Shared Taxi/ Bus (15 Kms).
- Trekking to KhirGanga (9 Kms).
- Enjoy Hot Water Spring Water at KhirGanga.
- Camping+ Bonfire+ Dinner.
- Breakfast at KhirGanga.
- Trek Back to Phulga (9 Kms).
- Transfer to Hotel in Kasol (15 Kms).
- Luggage Collection+ Transfer to Bhunter (30 Kms).
- Departure to Delhi (Volvo starts at Around 6 PM.)
- Hotel Stay on Day 1.
- Veg Meals on Day2 & Day 3.
- Trekking+ Camping Gear+ Guide on Day 2 and Day 3.
- Clock Room for Luggage on Day 2 & Day 3.
- Dinner on Day 3.
- Volvo from Delhi to Delhi.
- Taxi from Bhunter on Day 1 & Day 3.
- Taxi to/from Phulga on Day 2 or Day 3.
- Toll+ Taxes+ Entry Tickets
- Any beverage or alcohol.
- Duration: 3 days/ 02 nights
- Starting Point of the Trek: Phulga
- Highlight: Scenic beauty, Nature, Flora & Fauna
- Physical Challenge: Easy
- Cancellation of booking on date of arrival no refund will be made.
- Before 24 hours and within a week 25% of booking amount is refundable.
- Before 7 days and within 2 weeks 50% is refundable.
- Before 15 days 100% is refundable.