Neil Island - Experience Hidden AndamansAndaman and Nicobar Islands 1 Nights/2 Days
One night and Two Stay
Neil island 36 kms by sea form Port Blair is Popular for Bharatpur, Laxmanpur and Sitapur beaches and also known as the vegetable bowl of Andamans. The settlers name the beaches after mythical character of epic Ramayana. Tranquil Neil is a place to relax after bustle of famous neighbor Havelock.
- Ferry from Port Blair to Havelock Island.
- Visit Sitapur & Laxmanpur Beach.
Accommodation: AC Rooms @ Hawabill Nest
Day 1 :
Leave for Neil Island by morning ferry from Port Blair. On arrival check-in at hotel, visit to Bharatpur beach, Laxmanpur beach - I & II beach and Sitapur and Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 2 :
Return to Port Blair by morning/evening ferry.
- Accommodation: AC room at Hawabill Nest.
- Daily Breakfast
- AC Sumo/Scorpio/Tavera/Ertiga or equivalent vehicle for sightseeing as per the above itinerary.
- Ferry charges for Neil Island by premium or equivalent class by Makruzz / Green Ocean.
- Lunch & Dinner not included in the package.
- Cost of accommodation in Port Blair not included.
- Check out time from the hotel is 8.00 AM.
- Minimum two persons are required to operate the package.
- Rs. 1500/- for extra person sharing the same room.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Certificate with regard to claim of vehicle hire charge if required shall be issued on completion of the tour for the component of vehicle hire.
- Confirmation of package is subject to payment of 100% advance and availability of rooms at the resort.
- The package tour is subject to weather conditions.
- The package rates are subject to change.
- The itinerary of the package tour is subject to change based on boat schedule and weekly off of sightseeing places.
- 30 days prior to check in date: 20% of advance booking amount
- Less than 30 days and one week prior to check in date: 50% of advance booking amount
- Less than one week prior to check in date: No Refund
Average Response Time: ~4 hours
Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India