Baratang Island Day Tour
Visit Baratang Island in the comfort of a private vehicle. Pick-up is arranged from your hotel and you are dropped back to your hotel or airport.
Enjoy the tropical climate with a boat ride through thick mangrove forest with mangrove canopies blocking sunlight. Ride to the Lime stone caves in Baratang Island is exciting as well as thrilling. Lime stone cave is nothing short of an incredible piece of architecture by nature. 100 km by road from Port Blair – between south and middle Andaman, Baratang islands brings forth the tropical side of the Andamans. Mangroves, birds, caves, trekking, and local tribes.Its a must visit place if you are in Andamans.
- All Permits & Tickets arranged
- Drive through Jarawa Tribal areas with a chance of spotting few Jarwa tribals
- Tropical Rain Forest Drive
- Boat Ride through Mangrove creeks and visit to Limsestone Cave & Mud Volcano
- Whole journey in private car with an experienced driver driver
- Early morning pick-up from your Port Blair Hotel.
- Leave for Baratang enjoying the scenic drive through the dense forest including Jarawa tribal areas.
- Cross mangrove creek in ferry
- Visit Limestone Cave by boat
- Visit Mud Volcano by car
- Return to Port Blair in the evening
- Pick-up and Dropfrom your Hotel in Port Plair
- Private Xylo/Sumo/Scorpio/Tavera/Ertiga or equivalent vehicle for sightseeing as per the above itinerary.
- Passenger Ferry charges.
- Boat charges for visiting Limestone Cave, Baratang.
- Permit Charges
- No extra charge for children below 5
- AC Vehicle if chosen
- Any Accommodation
- Breakfast/Lunch or Dinner
- Children below 5 years of age are complementary
- Certificate with regard to claim of vehicle hire charge shall if required be issued on completion of the tour for the component of vehicle hire.
- Confirmation of package is subject to payment of 100% advance and availability of rooms at the resort.
- The package tour is subject to weather conditions.
- The package rates are subject to change.
- The itinerary of the package tour is subject to change based on boat schedule and weekly off of sightseeing places.
- 30 days prior to check in date: 10% of advance booking amount
- Less than 30 days and 7 Days prior to check in date: 50% of advance booking amount
- Less than one week prior to check in date: No Refund
Frequently Asked Questions (Q&A)
The route to Baratang Island passes through Jarwa Tribal areas where entry is restricted and allowed only in convoys four times a day from both sides. We need to join 6am or 9am convoys while going to come be able to back on same day. To make it to convoy start point we need to leave at 3.30am or 6.30am.
Yes all government on forest department permits needed for this trip are arranged by us and included in package. We would take each passenger's details from you once online booking is confirmed.
Reporting/Start Point:Pick-up from Port Blair Hotel
( 5 - 12 yrs)