Baratang Island Day TourAndaman and Nicobar Islands 1 Day
Baratang Island Day Tour
Baratang island 100 kms by road from Port Blair is between South and Middle Andaman and popular for mangrove creeks, mud volcanoes and limestone caves. The prime attraction of the journey to the island through lush green tropical rain forest on Andaman Trunk Road and crossing water channel where boats carry vehicles. The boat ride to the Limestone caves passes through magnificent narrow Mangrove creeks.
- Tropical Rainforest Drive
- Mangrove Boat Ride
Day 1 :
Leave early morning for Baratang through dense forest, visit Limestone Cave, Mud Volcano and return to Port Blair in the evening. Pick-up is arranged from your hotel and you are dropped back to your hotel or airport.
- Pick-up and Drop at your hotel
- Private AC Xylo/Sumo/Scorpio/Tavera/Ertiga or equivalent vehicle for sightseeing as per the above itinerary.
- Passenger Ferry charges.
- Boat charges for visiting Limestone Cave, Baratang.
- Any Accommodation
- Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner not included in the package.
- Children below 5 years of age are complementary
- Certificate with regard to claim of vehicle hire charge shall if required be issued on completion of the tour for the component of vehicle hire.
- Confirmation of package is subject to payment of 100% advance and availability of rooms at the resort.
- The package tour is subject to weather conditions.
- The package rates are subject to change.
- The itinerary of the package tour is subject to change based on boat schedule and weekly off of sightseeing places.
- 30 days prior to check in date: 20% of advance booking amount
- Less than 30 days and one week prior to check in date: 50% of advance booking amount
- Less than one week prior to check in date: No Refund
Average Response Time: ~4 hours
pick-up from Port Blair Hotel