Baratang and Rangat Trip
1 Nights/2 Days
English, Hindi and Bengali
Enjoy two of the must-see places in Andamans on this 1 Night and 2 Day Trip of Rangat Island and Baratang.
A boat ride through thick mangrove forest with mangrove canopies blocking sunlight. Ride to the Lime stone caves in Baratang Island is exciting as well as thrilling. 100 km by road from Port Blair – between south and middle Andaman, Baratang islands brings forth the tropical side of the Andamans. Mangroves, birds, caves, trekking, and local tribes.Its a must visit place if you are in Andamans
Rangat island, famous for its Dhaninallah mangrove walk ,Yerratta mangrove park and Morice Dera beach is a true art of nature and architecture. Dhaninallah Mangrove Nature Walk is a wooden broadwalk meandering mangrove creeks for a distance of 713 mtr and longest walkway of its kind in the country.
- Tropical Rainforest Drive
- Mangrove Boat Ride
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop
- Private AC SUV Transport
Day 1 :
Leave early morning for Baratang through dense forest,visit Limestone Cave, Mud Volcano. Later proceed for Rangat, visit Dhaninallah and overnight stay at Rangat. Pick-up is arranged from your Hotel.
Day 2 :
Check-out from the hotel in Rangat, visit Morice Dera beach and Yeratta Mangrove Park and return to Port Blair by evening (between 4-6 PM). You are dropped at your hotel or airport.
- Accommodation: AC room at Priya International.
- AC Xylo/Sumo/Scorpio/Tavera/Ertiga or equivalent vehicle for sightseeing as per the above itinerary.
- Passenger ferry charges.
- Boat charges for visiting Limestone Cave, Baratang.
- Morice Dera beach and Dhaninallah Mangrove Park visit
- Daily Breakfast
- All permits required for sightseeing.
- Cost of accommodation in Port Blair is not included.
- Lunch & Dinner are not included in the package.
- Check out time from the hotel is 8.00 AM.
- Minimum two persons are required to operate the package.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Certificate with regard to claim of vehicle hire charge shall if required be issued on completion of the tour for the component of vehicle hire.
- Confirmation of package is subject to payment of 100% advance and availability of rooms at the resort.
- The package tour is subject to weather conditions.
- The package rates are subject to change.
- The itinerary of the package tour is subject to change based on boat schedule and weekly off of sightseeing places.
- 30 days prior to check in date: 20% of advance booking amount
- Less than 30 days and one week prior to check in date: 50% of advance booking amount
- Less than one week prior to check in date: No Refund
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The route to Baratang Island passes through Jarwa Tribal areas where entry is restricted and allowed only in convoys four times a day from both sides. We need to join 6am or 9am convoys while going to come be able to back on same day. To make it to convoy start point we need to leave at 3.30am or 6.30am.
49 travellers found this helpful
Yes all government on forest department permits needed for this trip are arranged by us and included in package. We would take each passenger's details from you once online booking is confirmed.
52 travellers found this helpful
Reporting/Start Point:Pick-up from Hotel in Port Blair
₹ 3550 Per Person
( 5 - 12 yrs)