Baratang, Mayabunder and DiglipurAndaman and Nicobar Island 3 Nights/4 Days
3 Nights/4 Days stay
Mayabunder island 242 kms by road from Port Blair is situated in the northern part of Middle Andaman Island. Mayabunder offers excellent scenic beauty, mangrove creeks, beautiful Karmatang beach and Avis Islands. The island is famous for its villages inhabited by Karen members of Burmese hill tribe who were relocated during the British colonial period. It’s a low-key destination and will appeal to travellers looking for an experience away from the crowds. Avis is the small and beautiful uninhabited island known for its coconut plantation. Karmatang beach offers eco-friendly sit outs is also a turtle nesting ground.
- Tropical Rainforest Drive
- Mangrove Boat Ride
- Visit the virtually virgin beaches of Mayabunder & Diglipur
Leave early morning for Baratang through dense forest,visit Limestone Cave, Mud Volcano. Later proceed for Mayabunder and overnight stay at Mayabunder.
Check out from the hotel, visit Karmatang beach. Visit to Avis Island can be arranged on request subject to availability of boat. Overnight stay at Diglipur.
Visit Ross & Smith Island, Diglipur. Checkout from the hotel and leave for Rangat, visit Dhaninallah mangrove walkway and overnight stay at Rangat.
Check out from the hotel, visit Morice Dera beach, Yeratta mangrove park and return to Port Blair by evening.
- Mayabunder - Standard Double AC rooms at Hotel Sea N Sand.
- Diglipur - Deluxe Double AC rooms at Pristine Beach Resort
- Rangat - Standard Double AC Room at Priya International.
- AC Sumo/Scorpio/Tavera/Ertiga or equivalent vehicle for sightseeing as per the above itinerary.
- Passenger ferry charges.
- Boat charges for visiting Limestone Cave, Baratang and Ross & Smith Islands, Diglipur.
- Children below 05 years are complimentary everywhere.
- Lunch & Dinner not included in this package.
- Boat charges to Avis Island is not included in the package cost.
- Cost of accommodation in Port Blair not included.
- Certificate with regard to claim of vehicle hire charge shall if required be issued on completion of the tour for the component of vehicle hire.
- Confirmation of package is subject to payment of 100% advance and availability of rooms at the resort.
- The package tour is subject to weather conditions.
- The package rates are subject to change.
- The itinerary of the package tour is subject to change based on boat schedule and weekly off of sightseeing places.
- 30 days prior to check in date: 20% of advance booking amount
- Less than 30 days and one week prior to check in date: 50% of advance booking amount
- Less than one week prior to check in date: No Refund
Average Response Time: ~4 hours
Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, India