Village Cycle Safari In Jaipur
4 to 8 people
Village Cycle Safari in Jaipur is an interesting way to explore the ancient culture and architecture of Jaipur on a bicycle. Village cycle safari tour is designed to give you a traditional perspective of the beautiful and historical city of Jaipur. The tour departs at 07:00 AM, from Nahargarh Biological Park in the midst of the Aravali range, and heads towards the Samode village on a bicycle. The total distance to be covered is around 56 km, crossing some extremely beautiful landscapes in the heart of Rajasthan, riding along uncharted country roads through mustard fields.
This is an adventurous bicycle tour where you get to admire the landscape and discover on two wheels what one might miss out while in the car.
So hop on a bike and maneuver the country sides of Rajasthan through the old Havelis, mighty forts and sacred Temples.
- Jaipur to Samode Palace covering almost 50 to 60 km.
- Brand new light-weight mountain bikes with European style breaking.
- Light Refreshments en-route at an open field or a Lake side.
- The tour group will be accompanied by a well experienced tour captain who will lead in front and a tour escort riding by the back of the pack.
- A stand-by bicycle and a support vehicle with a well equipped emergency and first aid kit.
- A chance to learn about the intriguing historical legacy of Samode, once a royal abode for the rulers of Rajasthan.
- The riding party reaches Samode palace by 12:30PM, they have a choice to enjoy a lavish Lunch at the palace restaurant.
Day 1: 07:00 am (Meeting Point) Nahargarh Biological Park, Jaipur
The ride begins at Nahargarh Biological Park amidst the Aravali mountain range as we ride through the Kalighati valley through unexplored trails crossing villages and small forest settlements. This part of the ride is mostly off-road as weadvancetowards our breakfast point riding our bicycles.
09:00 am Breakfast at a Lakeside
As we cross the Nahargarh forests, our support staff sets up a royal picnic styled breakfast near a village plateau. We refresh ourselves with some freshly baked cookies and biscotti’s. We cross the Kalighati valley taking the country roads towards the Samode palace.
12:30 pm Samode
The road towards Samode is well laid tarmac up till the Samode palace. On this journey we cross several villages. We get an opportunity to interact with the natives who are inherently fabulous hosts. We get to learn the native culture, feast on some rare indigenous delicacies. The village folk especially children are very happy to see people riding bicycles. The children are very excited to get their pictures clicked.
1:00 pm Lunch at the Samode Palace
The Samode Palace was built in the 17th century by the rulers of The kingdom of Amber in Indo-Saracen style. The palace architecture is a great mix of Hindu and Mughal architectural styles. The palace reflects the great history of the region and the culture of its people. We hop on our bikes to take a short tour of the colorful town market.
3:00 pm: Return to Jaipur by car
- Bottled Mineral water and energy drinks.
- Route map
- Lunch at Samode Palace (only with Lunch option)
- Pick Up and Drop hotel to hotel (only with Lunch option)
- Light Refreshments en-route
- Brand new bicycles with carry bags and European style breaking for added safety.
- Well experienced bicycle tour captains who are well versed the route.
- Experienced medical professionals certified from The Red Cross society.
- A tour escort at the end following all the cyclists.
- A support vehicle with well equipped emergency and first aid kit and a stand-by bicycle.
- A standby jeep incase if a guest decides not to ride and relax for the rest of the tour.
- We end the tour in Samode Village with sweet memories and a souvenir as a parting gift.
- Expenses of personal nature such as portages, tips, telephone calls, laundry expenses etc.
- All entrances, guide charges & camera fees.
- Insurance Cover.
- Any air/train/bus fare.
The route is designed for a beginner cyclist and the level of cycling is moderate we focus on safe biking. High quality bicycle helmets are provided with a guiding map with a trained cycling instructor available throughout the tour.
- Minimum 04 Persons required to confirm the booking.
- Should be at least 20 years of age
- Please inform us 2 days before the scheduled departure date.
- Please note Transfers from hotel to start and end point is not included in above cost.
- Late turn-up for more than 20 Mins from the scheduled meeting time will be considered as No Show.
- Indemnity Bond is must be filed by all participants.
Reporting/Start Point:Nahargarh Biological Park