Triund Trekking & CampingHimachal Pradesh 1 Nights/2 Days
1 Night / 2 Days
Your destination at the Majestic Hill Top with more of a short backpacking adventure trip and not much pre-planning. Being the most popular easy trek at the maximum elevation of 2875 meters above the sea level, Triund is not only known for its spectacular picturesque view of snow clad mountains but is also for the mesmerizing destination, the clouds and the grassy meadows that leave you awestruck. You can complete the trek in 4-5 hours.
Spend the whole night under the star studded night sky and witness the sunset and the sunrise the next day. With little extra time you may explore the Dal Lake, Naddi Village, Monasteries and Temples in and around Mcleodganj & Dharamshala.
- Short and exciting Trekking & Camping experience
- All Meals as mentioned, Lockers, Wash and Change facility at Basecamp included
Day 1: Report before 10:00 AM at the Base Camp Mcleodganj, the Trek starts off to Triund, via Dhramkot & Naddi. Overnight Camping and Dinner at Triund Top.
Day 2: After breakfast, check out from Tirund camp. By 2 PM the trek ends as we reach back to the Base Camp Mcleodganj.
- Dinner & Breakfast at Camp in Triund. Veg meals will be served at the camp. (Non-Veg could be served as well).
- Dinner has Chapati, Dal, Rice, Veg Curry, Salad and Non-veg on most days.
- Breakfast is freshly made parathas.
- Expert Guides are with you and poters are to carry only the tents and the equipments required for camping at Triund.
- Lockers, Resting room facilities at the Base Camp at Mcleodganj
- To and Fro to the Base Camp Mcleodganj (Dhramshala).
- Porter for personal luggage.
- You must inform the Base Camp coordinator in advance in case you're not able to reach the location on time. so that they'll be able to wait for you. If you fail to inform your trip coordinator then it is considered as No Show
- If camping is affected by the weather or any other natural calamities then and hotels stay has to be provided then charges must be paid by customer on actuals.
- Your safety is our responsibility and so we reserve the right to revoke services of anyone not following the instructions of our expert guides during the trek.
- In case someone mis-behaves under influence of alcohol, we reserve the right to cancel their booking
Things to Carry:
- T-shirts, comfortable trekking pants (avoid cotton), Jackets - Windproof with hood preferable to keep you warm from the cold wind.
- Sweaters must be full sleeves and woolen plus, Dry Socks 3 or 4 pairs. Muffler is optional.
- Trekking shoes with thick soles and most importantly, It should be Comfortable.
- Flip-flops must be Lightweight, also Raincoat.
- A Weightless Towel, a Water Bottle,
- Lip Balm, Sun block, Mosquito repellent.
- Cap is a must under the sun which also includes the Sunglasses
- At night, Torch is a must with extra batteries.
- Medicines (if requiring any specific medication), Personal toiletries
- Book lovers can carry books.
- Everyday you'll be carrying a back pack, so have only your essentials in it, you don't want it to be too heavy.
- Additional Charged Batteries to be for your camera
- Trekkers must avoid bringing expensive watches or jeweleries for the trek. Note that we are not responsible if it is misplaced.
Free Cancellation Upto 24 hrs
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking then you can do that with
- No Cancellation Charge - if you cancel minimum 24 hrs prior to reporting time which is 10:00 AM.
- With-in 24 hrs of Reporting Time- No Refund
No Show: If you do not report on day of your trek by 11 AM, then it would be considered a No Show and no refund would be applicable.
Note: 2.5% payment gateway charges would still be deducted from refund amount.
Average Response Time: ~4 hours
McLeod Ganj, near TIPA (Tibetan Institute of Performing Arts).