Triund Trekking & CampingHimachal Pradesh 1 Nights/2 Days
1 Night / 2 Days
Triund Trek - Your destination at the Majestic Hill Top with more of a short backpacking adventure trip and not much pre-planning. Being the most popular easy trek at the maximum elevation of 2875 meters above the sea level, Triund is not only known for its spectacular picturesque view of snow clad mountains but is also for the mesmerizing destination, the clouds and the grassy meadows that leave you awestruck. You can complete the trek in 4-5 hours.
Spend the whole night under the star studded night sky and witness the sunset and the sunrise the next day. See the Bhagsu waterfalls on your hike back the next day. With little extra time you may explore the Dal Lake, Naddi Village, Monasteries and Temples in and around Mcleodganj & Dharamshala.
- Short and exciting Trekking & Camping Experience
- All Meals as mentioned, Lockers, Wash and Change Facility Included
Day 1: Reporting at the Base Camp Mcleodganj before 10:00 AM & Trek to Triund via Dhramkot & Naddi. Overnight Camping and Dinner at Triund.
Day 2: Check out from Triund Camp after the Breakfast. Trek back to Base Camp Mcleodganj via Bhagsu Falls and reach Mcleodganj by afternoon (around 2 PM).
- Dinner & Breakfast at Camp in Triund. Veg meals will be served at the camp. (Non-Veg could be served as well).
- Dinner has Chapati, Dal, Rice, Veg Curry, Salad and Non-veg on most days.
- Breakfast is freshly made parathas.
- Expert Guides & Porter to carry the tents and sleeping bags for the camping at Triund.
- Lockers, Wash and Change Facility at the Base Camp at Mcleodganj(Dhramshala)
- To and Fro to the Base Camp Mcleodganj (Dhramshala).
- Porter for personal luggage.
Things to Carry:
- T-shirts, Trekking Pants, Windproof jacket preferably with a hood, Warm and thick Fleece,
- Full-sleeve Woolen sweater, regular socks (3-4 pairs), Scarf/muffler (optional),
- Comfortable Trekking/Hiking shoes (shoes with a thick sole are recommended),
- Lightweight floaters/sandals/slippers, Raincoat / Poncho,
- Small light weight towel, Water bottle, Sunscreen Lotion,
- Cap to keep the strong sun away from your face, Sun glasses,
- Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm, Torch / Flashlight (with extra batteries),
- Medicines (if requiring any specific medication), Personal toiletries,
- Books, if you like reading,
- Day pack/small bag which you will carry on your back every day and keep your essentials in it,
- Camera with charged batteries.
- Please avoid carrying expensive watches, jewelry and electronic items on the trek.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast refunds.
- Cancellation made before 15 Days – 50% Refund.
- Cancellation made after 15 Days – No Refund.
Average Response Time: ~4 hours
McLeod Ganj, near TIPA (Tibetan Institute of Performing Arts).