Mumbai Full-Day Private Sightseeing Tour
English, Hindi and Marathi
Mumbai, the city which never sleeps, the wall street of India. This city is filled with people from all over the world making it one of the must see spots in India. It’s very difficult to believe that this highly populous city of today was once just the array of islands but it all changed when the Portugal’s ceased control in the 16th century. Mumbai grew up to be the financial capital of India.
Fore some it is the city of big dreams but for many its the best chance they will ever get for a better living. After all it's the home of Bollywood and everyone from Slum dogs to Millionaires are crazy for the same.
Being one of the busiest cities in the world, it’s a it difficult to travel around but with an experienced driver and a private vehicle you can go anywhere you want without a single second wasted on finding your way or waiting for public transports. Watching the sea crashing beneath you along with a hot tea in the evening breeze is something which will clear your mind. Well, not only the beach, you have plenty of mesmerizing places to explore when in Mumbai.
Explore Mumbai on this private tour. Enjoy the best sightseeing tour that will take you to the most popular and time worthy places in Mumbai.
- Comprehensive tour of Mumbai city, get a more personal experience of the busy Indian city
- See the Gateway of India, overlooking the Harbour
- Perfect introduction for visitors or locals
- Gateway of India
- Rajabai Clock Tower - Big Ben of India
- Marine Drive - Queen’s necklace
- Victoria Terminus
- Chowpatty Beach
- Hanging Gardens
- Haji Ali Dargah
- Bandra-Worli Sea Link
- Siddhivinayak Mandir
- Mahalakshmi Temple
*If 8 hour/80 Kilometer limit is exceeded, extra charges apply.
*This is not a Guided Tour
- All transportation using Air-Conditioned Sedan or SUV
- Pickup and drop-off in Mumbai City Limits
- Driver and fuel charges
- 8 hours & 80 Kilometers of usage (can be extended with extra charges)
- Any entrance fees
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Night charge of Rs. 250 applicable if used beyond 10:00PM.
- 8 Hour/80 KMs limit can be exceeded and paid extra directly to driver at rate of
- 100/Hr. and 10/KM for Sedan
- 100/Hr. and 14/KM for SUV
- Pick-up only for Andheri, Dadar, Chembur, Khar, Santra Cruz, Bandra, Juhu, Goregaon, Jogeshwari, Chembur, Powai, Lower Parel, whole South Mumbai and nearby areas.
- Extra charges for pick-up from other locations. Select while booking.
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
95 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
91 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
12 travellers found this helpful
Reporting/Start Point:Pick-up from Mumbai Hotel or Residence
₹ 1890 Per Vehicle