Scuba Diving with Photography at Havelock Island
Havelock falls on the union territory of Anadaman and Nicobar Islands. It is a home for tranquil beaches surrounded by beautiful coconut and palm trees. A picture perfect destination! Millions of tourists enjoy jet- skiing, boating, snorkelling, kayaking, boating in the glass bottom boats near the Elephant Beach.
Scuba Diving is one of the adventurous activities enjoyed by many tourists on the Elephant Beach. All the necessary equipments and a life guard, and you are all set to dive into the Blue Paradise filled with beautiful coral reefs and enormous number of fishes. Experience a different world with underwater life forms.
The more you go down, the more your curiosities are being satisfied. It is an experience of complete peace and silence. To give life a break from the daily exertion, one must try this underwater safari.
This island is the best place for Scuba Dive practice for the beginners and also for the seasoned divers.
- Explore and enjoy the underwater sea life at Havelock Island
- Scuba dive in the crystal clear water
- Exhilarating dive near coral, pristine reefs and a mind-boggling array of fish.
- Once guests arrive at reporting location, we proceed with training session
- A 15 minute session where instructor will explain how to breathe and move underwater.
- Transfer to dive site off Elephant Beach
- After dive we come back to reporting location
- Dive suits, fins, diving kits and all required diving equipment
- Guides, escorts, safety demonstration
- Dive instructors,
- Diving participation certificate
- DVD copy of 20-22 pics and 10-15 minutes of video coverage
- Mineral water
- Light refreshments
- Transfer to the dive sites
- 15 minutes trainning before the dive
- One Dive (25-30 Minutes)
- Personal expenses
- Any Meals or Drinks
- No accomodation / lodging / boarding
- No certification or prior dive experience required for diving.
- Swimming skills are not required for this Scuba diving
- 3 days or more prior to reporting date: Full Refund
- Less than 3 days prior to reporting date: No Refund
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Reporting/Start Point:Havelock Island Jetty