Grande Island Trip with Snorkeling & Goan Lunch
2 to 8 people
Snorkelling at Island – Goa
Goa is famous for Beaches and so is Snorkelling. A trip to Goa, one must not miss out Snorkelling adventure. It is a major activity that people sign in to. We offer the complete package of exploring what’s under the sea. Once in a life time trip should be enjoyed to the fullest. Enjoy the interaction with diverse marine life and be mesmerized by sightings of the famous humpback dolphin in the serenely blue waters of Goa. Along with this enjoy the abundance of the sea through some fishing and a fresh Goan lunch.
- Swim and snorkel amongst amazing and colorful marine life in the pristine waters
- Savor a delicious mouth watering Goan lunch and relax by beach
- Fishing in one of the best spots in Goa
- Receive complimentary transfers to and from your hotel
Safe and Hassle Free
Enjoy snorkelling in a most adventurous way as possible but along with all the safety. For this hassle free water sport, you will be properly equipped with the gears. Our tour organizers will your safety as first priority
Even if you’re a first time snorkeler, there is no need of panicking. Our activities are timer-friendly and train you with the utmost care
- 8:30am to 9:00am – Pick-up from Hotel to the Boat Jetty
Calangute, Arpora, Baga, Sinquerim, Nerul and Candolim cover our pick-up and drop locations. If your hotel is not in any of these mentioned locations then, pick-up and drop facilities can still be provided at an additional cost
- 9:00am to 10:00am – Journey from Boat Jetty to Grand Island
Feed on refreshments and light snacks (rum, unlimited beer, water and soft drinks), while spotting dolphins, The Millionaire’s Palace, Aguada Jail and other such attractions.
- 10:00am to 11:30am – Dive in! Snorkeling & Fishing
The highlight of the trip is Snorkeling and you get to experience it first hand at Grande Island. You can engage in fishing as well, as our guides know the perfect spots where you’re assured to snag a fish on your fishing line.
- 11:30am to 12:00pm – Fun Boat ride to Monkey Beach
Monkey Beach is a non-commercialized Goan beach that contrary to its name has no monkeys.
- 12:00pm to 2:30pm – Goan style barbeque & buffet (lunch)
Relax by the beach or swim in the sea while our Goan chefs put up a scrumptious barbeque and Goan style buffet (veg/chicken/fish) for lunch.
- 2:30pm to 3:00pm – Return from Monkey Beach to boat jetty
Feel the calming sea breeze running through your hair while you pass the Governor’s Palace, the Marmagao Port Trust (MPT), and some indo-pacific hump-back dolphins on the way back to the jetty.
- 3:00 to 3:30pm – Drop from boat jetty to Hotel
- Hotel Pick-up & drop
- Dolphin Sighting
- Bottom Fishing
- Fun Snorkeling
- Unlimited Beer / Rum
- Unlimited Mineral Water
- Unlimited Soft Drinks
- Unlimited Goan Cuisine Buffet with BBQ (Fish / Chicken / Veg)
- Any other expences not mentioned in inclusions
- Pick up & Drop will be provided from Hotels booked in Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Nerul Area. Transport required in areas other then mentioned above will be charged extra.
- Please carry along swimwear, T-Shirt, Shorts, Sun cream, Hat, Sunglasses and a Towel
- Full Refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 3 Days prior to the activity.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes. Three equipment needed for snorkeling are provided: 1 - A face mask or viewing device which enables you to watch the marine life without wetting nose and eyes. 2 - The snorkel apparatus is a tube which allows you to breathe while at the surface while their face is submerged and 3 - Swimming fins for your feet which make it easier to move through the water.
No it is not required. Our trained guides have the expertise to handle beginners as well as experienced snorkelers. You can snorkel even if you do not know swimming as we fasten a life jacket onto you that keeps you afloat at all times.
From Boat Jetty it takes approximately 1 hour to reach the snorkeling site near Grande Island.
Reporting/Start Point:Nerul – Sequirim
( 3 - 10 yrs)