Scuba Diving at Grande Island Goa - Intro
1 to 20 people
Scuba diving in Goa should be found on every adventure enthusiats bucket list. Scuba dive in Goa and discover the mystery behind the pristine waters. The scuba diving instructors we have will guide you safely into the marvels hidden beneath the seas of Goa.
Our scuba diving lessons are very newbie friendly. We deal with many first time divers on a regular basis and have therefore devised our diving modules to ensure the right balance of safety and adventure. Your diving experience is sure to be filled with loads of fun as you get to spend up to an hour with a plethora of sea creatures, corals and other marine life that you may have never seen before.
- No experience or swimming skills necessary!
- Snacks & Drinking water on the boat and Packed Lunch included
- Dives for the complete novice - Safety First
- 15-20 minutes of Swimming Pool training
- 20 minutes dive in Open Sea
- Highly qualified PADI instructors!
- 7:00am to 7:45am – Training at dive centre
Report by 7:00am to ensure you don’t miss out on important safety and technical guidelines given by our professional instructors. Coaching will be carried out in a swimming pool.
- 7:45am to 8:30am – Break
Treat yourselves with a light snack at the in-house café (at a reasonable rate) or just kick back and relax.
- 8:30am to 9:00am – Dive centre to boat jetty
Be escorted to the boat jetty from where your boat trip to Grande Island will begin. Light refreshments will be provided on-board, however if you’d like some additional snacks, you can get these at the jetty itself.
- 9:30am to 10:30am – Boat jetty to dive site (Grande Island)
En-route to the island, feast your eyes on Goa’s hump-back dolphins, the Aguada Jail, Asia’s first light-house, the famous Billionaire’s Palace (Diamond Merchant) and more exciting views to keep you engaged.
- 10:30am to 1:30pm – Experience diving
Our instructor supervised dive for beginners lasts about 15 - 20 minute at 12 meters depth (max). Certified divers get to experience 2 diving locations, depth ranges from 12 to 18 meters (duration depends on rate of oxygen consumption).
- 1:30 to 2:30pm – Dive site to boat jetty (Return)
Re-energise yourself with light refreshments while you make your way back to the boat jetty.
- 2:30 to 3:00pm – Boat jetty to dive centre
- Training Session in the Swimming Pool
- 15-20 Min instructor-supervised dive in the Open Sea
- All Dive Equipments
- Transfers to Boat Jetty & Boat Charges
- Light Snacks/ Fruits, Water/ Juice / Biscuits & Drinking Water
- Packed Lunch
- Dolphin Sighting (if its your lucky day)
- Underwater photos and a short video from your dive.
- Pick-up/Drop from Hotel
- Please carry along swimwear, T-Shirt, Shorts
- Sun cream, hat, sunglasses
Charges for Non-Diving friends or family to come on the boat (if there is space) are Rs. 1,500 per head.
- 25% if cancelled three days in advance.
- 50% if cancelled two days in advance.
- 100% if cancelled one day prior to booking or on the same day.
- Credit/Debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you can not remove your glasses and dive then the best option is to wear soft contact lenses and dive.
36 travellers found this helpful
We are PADI Certified dive center and one of the few dive centers in Goa authorized to conduct PADI professional courses. Trust our experienced and well-trained staff and our safety-first procedures.
53 travellers found this helpful
Beginning scuba divers stay shallower than 18 meters/60 feet and because of the bright colors and warm water, the most popular diving stays above 12 meters/40 feet. Certified divers get to experience depth ranges from 12 to 18 meters.
54 travellers found this helpful
Yes advance online booking is mandatory. On most days especially on weekends, we get fully booked well in advance.
54 travellers found this helpful
Non-divers and snorkelers are welcome. Do bear in mind though that most of these cruises are designed primarily for diving, not snorkeling. Prices for non-divers are Rs. 1500/- per person but children’s below 5 years are not allowed onboard.
42 travellers found this helpful
Anyone over 10 years of age can Scuba Dive if they are physically fit.
64 travellers found this helpful
No, it is not as our trained personnel have the expertise to cater to beginners as well as experienced divers.
52 travellers found this helpful
Reporting/Start Point:Sinquerium, Candolim, Goa
₹ 3690 Per Person