Scuba Diving at Grande IslandGoa 7 Hours
Scuba Dive (Training + 20 Min dive)
Scuba diving in Goa should be found on every adventure enthusiats bucket list. Scuba dive in Goa and discover the mystery behind the pristine waters. Our accommodating staff and scuba diving instructors will professionally / comfortably usher you to the marvels hidden beneath the seas of Goa.
Our scuba dive lessons are very newbie friendly. We deal with many first time divers on a regular basis and have therefore devised our diving modules to ensure the right balance of safety and adventure is maintained at all times. Your diving experience is sure to be filled with loads of fun as you get to spend up to an hour with a plethora of sea creatures, corals and other marine life that you may have never seen before.
- No experience necessary!
- We offer dives for the complete novice
- Highly qualified PADI instructors!
- 7:00am to 7:45am – Training at dive centre
Report by 7:00am to ensure you don’t miss out on important safety and technical guidelines given by our professional instructors. Coaching will be carried out in a swimming pool.
- 7:45am to 8:30am – Break
Treat yourselves with a light snack at the in-house café (at a reasonable rate) or just kick back and relax.
- 8:30am to 9:00am – Dive centre to boat jetty
Be escorted to the boat jetty from where your boat trip to Grande Island will begin. Light refreshments will be provided on-board, however if you’d like some additional snacks, you can get these at the jetty itself.
- 9:30am to 10:30am – Boat jetty to dive site (Grande Island)
En-route to the island, feast your eyes on Goa’s hump-back dolphins, the Aguada Jail, Asia’s first light-house, the famous Billionaire’s Palace (Diamond Merchant) and more exciting views to keep you engaged.
- 10:30am to 1:30pm – Experience diving
Our instructor supervised dive for beginners lasts about 15 - 20 minute at 12 meters depth (max). Certified divers get to experience 2 diving locations, depth ranges from 12 to 18 meters (duration depends on rate of oxygen consumption).
- 1:30 to 2:30pm – Dive site to boat jetty (Return)
Re-energise yourself with light refreshments while you make your way back to the boat jetty.
- 2:30 to 3:00pm – Boat jetty to dive centre
- Transfers to Boat Jetty from Dive Centre
- Approx. 15-20 Min. training in the swimming pool/shallow water
- An instructor-supervised dive in the open sea. (Approx 15-20 Min.)
- All Dive Equipments
- Light Snacks/ Fruits, Water/ Juice / Biscuits
- Dolphin Sighting
- Pick-up and Drop to/from Hotel
- Please carry along swimwear, T-Shirt, Shorts
- Sun cream, hat, sunglasses
- 25% if cancelled three days in advance.
- 50% if cancelled two days in advance.
- 100% if cancelled one day prior to booking or on the same day.
- Credit/Debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra.
Average Response Time: ~4 hours
Sinquerium, Candolim, Goa, India