Private Day Tour of Mysore from Bangalore
English, Hindi and Kannada
In this Day Sightseeing Tour of Mysore from Bangalore experience Mysore's culture and see its most famous attractions such as Mysore Palace, Brindavan Garden, Tomb of Tipu Sultan at Srirangapatna, St. Philomena’s Cathedral in Mysore and much more.
- Know the royal history of the fascinating city - Mysore
- Visit one of the most beautiful palaces in India- The Mysore Palace
- See the Neo Gothic style Roman Catholic church of St. Philomena
- Get the bird's eye view of Mysore city from Chalumdi Hills
- Explore Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace at Srirangapatna
- Optional: Visit Mysore Zoo
Suggested Places / Itinerary:
- The tour starts with pick-up in your private vehicle with your personal chauffeur for the day.
- First stop would be to Srirangapatna. You can take a stop for breakfast (at your own cost) on the way.
- At Srirangapatna visit the Ranganthaswamy temple dedicated to the Hindu god Ranganatha
- Next you will visit Tomb of Tipu Sultan also situated in Srirangapatnam. This is an architectural wonder with excellent workmanship is evident in the carved windows, brick dome and artistic doorways with decorated with ivory.
- After Srirangapatna we move towards Mysore city where St. Philomena's church is our first stop. Built in 1930s in Neo Gothic style, it was inspired by the Cologne Cathedral in Germany.
- Next we visit the majestic Palace of Mysore. Built by the royal family of Mysore this huge palace is easily one of the most beautiful palaces in India.
- We drive to Chamundi hills and get the bird's eye view of a lovely Mysore city. There is Chamundeshwari Temple on top the Chamundi hill.
- If you want to skip one of the places, we can visit the Mysore Zoo instead.
- Finally we visit the beautiful Brindavan Gardens of Mysore.
- Drive back to Bangalore - Your Private chauffeur will drop you back to the hotel or your home at the end of the tour.
*This is not a Guided Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Bangalore City Hotel or Residence
- All transportation using air-conditioned Hatchback/Sedan or SUV with driver
- Driver and fuel charges
- 375 KMs of usage (more than sufficient)
- Usage of car till 10:00PM (Night charges applicable after that)
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Pick-up only for Bangalore City limits only
- Not available for pick-up from Airport
- Pick-up and drop points need to be same
- Rs. 10/13 per KM extra charge over 375 Kms if crossed as per vehicle type.
- Night charges applicable after 10pm: Rs. 250 for sedan/hatchback and Rs. 300 for SUV