Mysore Private Day Tour from Bangalore
English, Hindi and Kannada
In this Day Sightseeing Tour of Mysore from Bangalore experience Mysore's culture and see its most famous attractions such as Mysore Palace, Brindavan Garden, Tomb of Tipu Sultan at Srirangapatna, St. Philomena’s Cathedral in Mysore and much more.
- Know the royal history of the fascinating city - Mysore
- Visit one of the most beautiful palaces in India- The Mysore Palace
- See the Neo Gothic style Roman Catholic church of St. Philomena
- Get the bird's eye view of Mysore city from Chalumdi Hills
- Explore Tipu Sultan's Summer Palace at Srirangapatna
- Optional: Visit Mysore Zoo
Suggested Places / Itinerary:
- The tour starts with pick-up in your private vehicle with your personal chauffeur for the day.
- First stop would be to Srirangapatna. You can take a stop for breakfast (at your own cost) on the way.
- At Srirangapatna visit the Ranganthaswamy temple dedicated to the Hindu god Ranganatha
- Next you will visit Tomb of Tipu Sultan also situated in Srirangapatnam. This is an architectural wonder with excellent workmanship is evident in the carved windows, brick dome and artistic doorways with decorated with ivory.
- After Srirangapatna we move towards Mysore city where St. Philomena's church is our first stop. Built in 1930s in Neo Gothic style, it was inspired by the Cologne Cathedral in Germany.
- Next we visit the majestic Palace of Mysore. Built by the royal family of Mysore this huge palace is easily one of the most beautiful palaces in India.
- We drive to Chamundi hills and get the bird's eye view of a lovely Mysore city. There is Chamundeshwari Temple on top the Chamundi hill.
- If you want to skip one of the places, we can visit the Mysore Zoo instead.
- Finally we visit the beautiful Brindavan Gardens of Mysore.
- Drive back to Bangalore - Your Private chauffeur will drop you back to the hotel or your home at the end of the tour.
*This is not a Guided Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Bangalore City Hotel or Residence
- All transportation using air-conditioned Hatchback/Sedan or SUV with driver
- Driver and fuel charges
- 380 KMs of usage (more than sufficient)
- Usage of car till 10:00pm (Night charges applicable after that)
- Monument entrance fees, to be paid directly at the monuments
- Any Toll and Parking fees (To be paid on actual)
- Personal expenses
- Any meals
- Pick-up only for Bangalore City limits only
- Not available for pick-up from Airport
- Pick-up and drop points need to be same
- Rs. 10/13 per KM extra charge over 380 Kms if crossed as per vehicle type.
- Night charges applicable after 10pm: Rs. 250 for sedan/hatchback and Rs. 300 for SUV
- Cancellation is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given.
- If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We have two options Sedans & bigger SUVs. In Sedans we provide Suzuki Dzire, Toyota Etios mostly, sometimes it could be Nissan Sunny. In SUVs we provide Toyotta Innova, Mahindra Xylo, Suzuki Ertiga. You can request a particular model while booking in 'Special Request' and we try to provide it however you can not pick and choose exact car models. We operate only AC vehicles and hatchbacks are not available.
89 travellers found this helpful
Yes, all sightseeing tours need to be booked in advance. Tours often sell out so we suggest booking early to guarantee your desired tour day. Bookings are completely online and you can book on Website or Mobile app.
91 travellers found this helpful
You need to book online from this page. We accept only online bookings. Booking is confirmed instantly through SMS and Email. Driver & Cab details are sent on SMS/Email 3-6 hours before pick-up time.
6 travellers found this helpful
₹ 4690 Per Vehicle