Ladakh Motor Bike Tour 2017 - 7 Days Ex. Leh
6 Nights/7 Days
5 to 15 people
A Ladakh Motorcycle Tour will be the greatest travel memories for a lifetime as it pases through various mountains and valleys. Overloaded scenic beauty through out this adventure. As we begin our journey from the Town of Leh to Lamayuru, called The Moon land. Then get to the white water raft in the Zanskar River and reach the Nubra Valley via Khardung La,it is called the most the highest motorable pass in the world. Ladakh is the cold desert that we'll ride through after Khardung.
These routes in Ladakh will leave you speechless as you will ride through the most remote places of the world.
Route: Leh - Sham Valley - Leh - Khardung La - Nubra - Pangong Tso - Leh
- The amazing landscapes, lakes and mountain passes of Ladakh
- Take ride of a life time in Ladakh
- A stunning ride through Khardung La - the highest motorable pass in the world
- The unparallelled beauty of Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso Lake
- Wari La Pass, Chang La Pass & Khardungla Pass
Day 1: Arrival in Leh. Acclimatization and local walks.
Day 2: Leh to Sham Valley. Allotment of Bikes. We ride around Sham valley.
Day 3: Leh to Nubra – Khardung La Top, Diskit, Hunder – Cold Desert famous for double hump camel rides
Day 4: Nubra to Leh and over night stay at hotel in Leh
Day 5: Leh to Pangong - A complete off road experience and overnight stay in delux camps near the lake.
Day 6: Pangong to Leh via Chang La Pass & Choglamsar– Stop over break at 3 Idiots’ school & Shanti Stupa
Day 7: Check out from Leh after the Breakfast.
Places Covered in this tour:
Leh Ladakh – Khardung La – Nubra Valley – Magnetic Hill – Patharsahib Gurudwara – Hall of Fame – Shanti stupa – Wari La Pass – Changla La – Pangong Tso lake
- One Royal Enfield bike (with fuel) (350 cc) as per the itinerary (Upgrade to 500 cc available at additional cost) NOTE: Incase due to weather condition, bike ride is not possible, trip will happen in a car.
- All accommodation (twin/ triple sharing basis) in comfortable hotels/ guest houses or camps
- Breakfast and dinner
- Permits and Wildlife fees for restricted areas for Indian Nationals
- Basic First Aid Kit & medicines
- Services of certified & experienced guides/ instructors for high altitude trekking/ biking/guides/jeep safaris in the Himalayas
- Services of a Royal Enfield trained specialist mechanic for the full duration of the trip
- Backup vehicle for carrying luggage and Mechanic
- Basic spare parts for the bike
- Rafting in Zanskar with Lunch, All meals and stay for 1 extra day (if chosen)
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone/ fax calls, mineral water, alcoholic beverages, entrance and camera fee at monuments/ museums, medical expenses, gratuities etc.
- Refundable security deposit of Rs.10,000/- per bike
- Any kind of insurance, such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation etc.
- Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
- Any spare parts of any kind or bike maintenance etc.
- Any entry fees, any tips, porter pony charges or any other expenses incurred by the porter/ participants during the sightseeing trips, other than as clearly mentioned within the sightseeing in inclusions and itinerary.
- Any extra costs incurred due to extension/ change of the itinerary due to natural calamities, roadblocks, and vehicle breakdown etc. factors beyond our control.
- 45 Days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 31 - 44 Days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 30 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost.
Optional Add-on: Ride + Rafting with lunch in Zanskar River on Day 6 (All meals and stay): Rs. 4500 per person
- We will provide 350cc Enfield as per itinerary
- If there is any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither International Youth Club nor the participating suppliers/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
- We have right to change the dates of departure within 30 days of given date to you
- Operator or Trodly is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- We are not covered for any kind of insurance. Operator or any of its service providers would not be liable in any case for any mishap/ loss etc. Who is doing this trip is entirely at his own risk;
- At the start of the tour you have to deposit refundable security/ damage deposit of Rs 10,000/- per bike at our head office New Delhi or Branch office at Manali (By case of cheque)
- Damage of bike/Helmet during the tour would have to be paid by the guest
- We have right to cancel the group if we do not get minimum strength of riders in any group.
- Group members would have to get own riding gears. Wearing a helmet is mandatory
- We have right to change the itinerary during the time of tour as per current situation like strike, natural disaster, local union regulations.
- If any group member wants to leave group in-between the tour then he/she has to pay the cost for transportation of bike from point of leaving the tour till Manali/Srinagar drop ie Rs.10,000/-
- Driving License is mandatory for rider. We advise to our all guest to carry their ID proof along with him/ her during his/ her tour to
- For any minor or big damage in motorbike we do not claim from insurance company. It is guest’s responsibility to whom we have allotted the bike to give full amount for damage in motorbike
- All guests will be responsible for safety and security of their own luggage. We will not be at all responsible for the damage/missing / lost luggage. So carry a small daypack bags to carry all expensive things with you.
- Leh: The Silk Route Ladakh/K2/The Kaal/The Himalaya/Hotel Galwan Palace/Similar
- Nubra: Chunka Camps/Deluxe Tents with attached Toilets/Similar
- Pangong: Deluxe Tents with attached Toilets/Similar
Cancellation Charges Per Person:
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 20 days before departure: 100% of total cost
Reporting/Start Point:Leh Airport