Ladakh Motor Bike Tour 2018 ex. Leh
5 Nights/6 Days
5 to 15 people
A four-day ride exploring the incredible landscapes of Leh-Ladakh region.
We begin our journey from the Town of Leh to Lamayuru, which is also called 'The Moon land'. After that, you will get a chance to indulge in whitewater rafting in the Zanskar River. Then reach the Nubra Valley via Khardung La, which is the highest motorable pass in the world. After Nubra valley, our next stop will be at the Pangong Lake. There, you can spend a night camping near the serene blue lake.After Pangong Lake, we will head back to Leh. In Leh, you can spend a day exploring the popular destinations like the Magnetic Hill and War Memorial Museum.
In this tour, you will be riding through one the most beautiful yet remote places on our planet.With our experienced Road Captain and a fully equipped support crew, you will be able to enjoy the ride of a lifetime without any glitches.
Route: Leh - Sham Valley - Leh - Khardung La - Nubra Valley - Pangong Tso Lake - Leh
- Experienced Guide
- A stunning ride through Khardung La - the highest motorable pass in the world
- The unparalleled beauty of Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso Lake
- Camping beside the Pangong Lake
- Enjoy local cuisine
- Crossing the mighty Himalayan Passes - Wari La, Chang La & Khardung La
Day 1: Arrive in Leh
Reach Leh and check-in to Leh Hotel - Acclimatization & orientation process and Ladakh ride briefing. You can take rest today or go for local walks, exploring Leh.
Day 2: Leh – Sham Valley | 75 Km | 6-7 hours
Ladakh ride begins today - Allotment of Bikes. We ride around Sham valley. Cover Magnetic Hill, War Memorial – Hall of Fame, Patharsahib Gurudwara
Day 3: Leh – Kardung La Pass – Nubra Valley | 127 Km | 5-6 hours
Ride to Nubra Valley, the famous cold desert - Ride to one of the highest motorable passes in the world, Khardung La - Khardung La Top, Diskit, Hunder – Cold Desert famous for double hump camel rides. Overnight stay at camps in Nubra.
Day 4: Nubra Valley – Pangong Lake | 175 Km | 6-7 hours
Off-roading experience to Pangong Lake - Nubra to Pangong via Shyok River or Wari La Pass - On arrival, enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
Day 5: Pangong Lake – Leh | 155 km | 4-5 hours
Head back to Leh - Stop by the famous school from ‘3 Idiots’, Bollywood movie. Reach Leh before lunch – Visit Shanti Stupa (Depending on the riders and time we may cover Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, Patharsahib Gurudwara) - Enjoy the daytime in Leh
Day 6: Departure from Leh
After breakfast, we check-out from Leh Hotel. Trip Ends.
1. Upgrade to RE 500cc bike (Add-on at Rs. 1500/- per bike)
2. Upgrade to RE Himalayan bike (Add-on at Rs. 4500/- per bike)
3. Rafting on Zanskar - With lunch & dinner on day-6 and stay (Rs. 4500/- per person)
Places Covered in this bike tour:
Leh Ladakh – Khardung La – Nubra Valley – Magnetic Hill – Patharsahib Gurudwara – Hall of Fame – Shanti stupa – Wari La Pass – Changla La – Pangong Tso Lake
- Accommodation in deluxe hotels and camps with attached washrooms
- Stay for couples on twin sharing basis/groups on triple sharing basis
- 350cc Royal Enfield classic bike (RE 500 cc or RE Himalayan can be arranged - choose add-on while booking)
- Note: in-case due to bad weather condition, pass closure, the bike ride is not possible, the trip will happen in a car at no extra cost.
- Petrol for entire trip for rented bike
- 5 breakfasts & 5 dinners
- Expert & and professional road captain throughout the bike ride
- Helmet for rider as well as pillion
- Reflective jacket & rider's badge
- Inner line permits (ILP) & wildlife fees for restricted areas in Ladakh
- Backup vehicle (Innova/tempo traveller or similar). will carry your luggage.
- Royal Enfield motorbike mechanic for the entire tour carrying basic spares parts.
- Hot water facility at deluxe hotels/hot water buckets will be available in camps on request
- Basic first aid kit, medicines, oxygen cylinders
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, alcoholic beverages, entrance tickets and camera fee at monuments/ museums, medical expenses, gratuities etc.
- Lunch during the trip
- Any kind of insurance, such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation etc.
- Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
- International/domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax
- Insurance cover of any kind
- Any spare parts of any kind or bike maintenance etc.
- Any entry fees, any tips, porter pony charges or any other expenses incurred by the porter/ participants during the sightseeing trips, other than as clearly mentioned within the sightseeing in inclusions and itinerary.
- Any extra costs incurred due to extension/ change of the itinerary due to natural calamities, roadblocks, and vehicle breakdown etc. factors beyond our control
- Rs. 10,000/- refundable amount to be paid as security deposit per bike at time of bike allocation
- 45 days or more before the date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 45 days before the date of departure: Full balance or 100% of total cost.
- Jispa: Jispa Journey Camps/The Yak Hotel Jispa/Hotel IBEX/Similar
- Sarchu: Gold Drop Camps/Antrek Camps/Dorjey Camps/Similar
- Leh: The Silk Route Ladakh/Hotel Zion/The Himalaya Leh/Three Roses Leh/The Galwan Palace/Similar
- Nubra: Chunka Camps/Nature Nest Camps/Similar
- Pangong: The Nature Camps/The Ladakh Camps/Similar
- Kullu/Manali: Kullu Riverside Camps/Meridian Camps/Hotel Golden Meadows/Hotel IBEX/The Yak Hotel Manali/Kalinga/Similar
- Lamayuru/Kargil: The Moonland/D’Jozila/Homestay/Similar
- In case the road is closed to Khardung La or Nubra to Pangong and not safe for bikes then transfers to Leh-Khardung La-Nubra-Pangong Leh circuit will be done on Traveler/SUV at no extra cost
- If there are any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither Trodly nor the participating suppliers/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
- We have right to change the dates of departure within 30 days of given date to you
- Operator or Trodly is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- We are not covered by any kind of insurance. The operator or any of its service providers would not be liable in any case for any mishap/ loss etc. Who is doing this trip is entirely at his own risk
- At the start of the tour you have to deposit refundable security/ damage deposit of Rs 10,000/- per bike at our head office New Delhi or Branch office at Manali (By case of cheque)
- Damage to bike/Helmet during the tour would have to be paid by the guest
- We have right to cancel the group if we do not get the minimum strength of riders in any group.
- Group members would have to get own riding gears. Wearing a helmet is mandatory
- We have right to change the itinerary during the time of tour as per current situation like a strike, natural disaster, local union regulations.
- If any group member wants to leave group in-between the tour then he/she has to pay the cost for transportation of bike from point of leaving the tour till Manali/Srinagar drop ie Rs.10,000/-
- Driving License is mandatory for the rider.
- For any minor or big damage to the motorbike, we do not claim from the insurance company. It is guest’s responsibility to whom we have allotted the bike to give full amount of damage in motorbike
- All guests will be responsible for safety and security of their own luggage. We will not be at all responsible for the damage/missing / lost luggage. So carry a small daypack bags to carry all expensive things with you.
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
₹ 19980 Per Person