Ladakh Motor Bike Tour 2017 - 10 Days Ex. Manali
9 Nights/10 Days
A Ladakh Motorcycle Tour through various mountains and valleys will be one of the greatest travel moments of your life. This motorcycle adventure is a scenic overload; beginning in the town of Leh, we ride into Lamayuru – The Moon land, get to white water raft in the legendary Zanskar River and hit the Nubra Valley via Khardung La, the highest motorable pass in the world. We ride our bikes out to this staggeringly beautiful part of Ladakh which is one of a kind cold desert.
In this incredible Ladakh Motorcycle Tour will leave you awe struck and take you through some of the most amazing and remote regions of the world.
Route: Manali - Sarchu - Leh - Khardung La - Nubra - Pangong Tso - Leh - Sarchu - Manali
- The amazing landscapes, lakes and mountain passes of Ladakh
- The Manali-Leh ride of a life time
- A stunning ride through Khardung La - the highest motorable pass in the world
- The unparallelled beauty of Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso Lake
- Rohtang Pass, Baralacha La Pass, Wari La Pass, Chang La Pass & Khardungla Pass
Day 1: Report at Manali. Acclimatization, Orientation, Route Briefing and Nature Walk to Hadimba Temple/Manu Temple/Manalsu River/Beas River in Manali. Allotment of Royal Enfield 350 CC Bikes & trial run in the evening.
Day 2: Start a Ride to Jispa – Vashsith Hot Springs, Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass, Keylong
Day 3: Jispa to Sarchu - Baralacha La Pass, Darcha, Zing Zing Bar, Chandrabhaga River, Suraj Taal and Deepak Taal
Day 4: Sarchu to Leh – Nakeela Pass, Wishky Nallah, Lachung La Pass, Pang, Moray Plains, Tanglang La Pass
Day 5: Leh to Nubra – Khardung La Top, Diskit, Hunder – Cold Desert famous for double hump camel rides
Day 6: Nubra to Pangong via Shyok River or Wari La Pass
Day 7: Pangong to Leh via Chang La Pass & Choglamsar– Stop over break at 3 idiots school & Shanti Stupa(Depending upon the riders and time we may cover Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, Patharsahib Gurudwara)
Day 8: Leh to Sarchu
Day 9: Sarchu to Manali
Day 10: Check out after breakfast from Manali
Places Covered in this tour:
Manali - Jispa – Solang Valley – Rohtang Pass – Keylong – Sarchu – Baralacha La Pass – Darcha – Zing Zing Bar – Suraj Taal – Lachung La Pass – Pang – Moray Plains – Tanglang La Pass – Leh Ladakh – Khardung La – Nubra Valley – Lamayuru – Patharsahib Gurudwara – Hall of Fame – Shanti stupa – Wari La Pass – Changla La – Pangong Tso lake
- All accommodation in good hotels, guesthouses and camps on double and triple sharing basis.
- 1 Rental Bike (One Enfield bike -350 cc) [500 cc can be arranged as well] - For Rented Bike option
- Fuel/Petrol for Rented Bike
- Breakfast & Dinner at Hotels/ Guesthouse/ campsite only
- Experienced and professional tour guide for the entire trip.
- Inner line permits for Khardung La and Pangong Lake.
- Back up vehicle (Innova / Xylo / Tempo Traveler or similar).
- Enfield Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour carrying basic spares.
- First Aid Kit, Oxygen Cylinders.
- Certificate on completion.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone/ fax calls, mineral water, alcoholic beverages, entrance and camera fee at monuments/ museums, medical expenses, gratuities etc.
- Any kind of insurance, such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation etc.
- Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
- Any spare parts of any kind or bike maintenance etc.
- Any entry fees, any tips, porter pony charges or any other expenses incurred by the porter/ participants during the sightseeing trips, other than as clearly mentioned within the sightseeing in inclusions and itinerary.
- Any extra costs incurred due to extension/ change of the itinerary due to natural calamities, roadblocks, and vehicle breakdown etc. factors beyond our control.
- Please bring your own USB Pen drive of 32 GB for videos and images
- If there is any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither operator nor the participating suppliers/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
- We have right to change the dates of departure within 30 days of given date to you
- Operator or Trodly is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- We are not covered for any kind of insurance. Operator or any of its service providers would not be liable in any case for any mishap/ loss etc. Who is doing this trip is entirely at his own risk;
- At the start of the tour you have to deposit refundable security/ damage deposit of Rs 10,000/- per bike at our head office New Delhi or Branch office at Manali (By case of cheque)
- Damage of bike/Helmet during the tour would have to be paid by the guest
- We have right to cancel the group if we do not get minimum strength of riders in any group.
- Group members would have to get own riding gears. Wearing a helmet is mandatory
- We have right to change the itinerary during the time of tour as per current situation like strike, natural disaster, local union regulations.
- If any group member wants to leave group in-between the tour then he/she has to pay the cost for transportation of bike from point of leaving the tour till Manali/Srinagar drop ie Rs.10,000/-
- Driving License is mandatory for rider. We advise to our all guest to carry their ID proof along with him/ her during his/ her tour to
- For any minor or big damage in motorbike we do not claim from insurance company. It is guest’s responsibility to whom we have allotted the bike to give full amount for damage in motorbike
- All guests will be responsible for safety and security of their own luggage. We will not be at all responsible for the damage/missing / lost luggage. So carry a small daypack bags to carry all expensive things with you.
- Jispa: Jispa Journey Camps/Hotel IBEX/The Yak Hotel Jispa/Similar
- Sarchu: Deluxe Camps with attached toilets
- Leh: The Silk Route Ladakh/K2/The Kaal/The Himalaya/Hotel Galwan Palace/Similar
- Nubra: Chunka Camps/Deluxe Tents with attached Toilets/Similar
- Pangong: Deluxe Tents with attached Toilets/Similar
- 50% Refund for the bookings cancelled up-to 25 days before departure
- No refund will be applicable for the bookings cancelled with-in 25 days of departure.