Ladakh Jeep Safari and Rafting 7 Day Tour Ex. LehLeh 6 Nights/7 Days
7 Day (Leh to Leh)
This is our top tour offering the full extent of the very best that Ladakh has to offer. Ladakh is a vast and wild landscape.
The epic scenery and vibrant culture of Ladakh is revealed on this journey that takes you from Leh to Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso via mountains, valleys and lakes. This and so much more, on an unforgettable Ladakh tour.
- See the amazing landscapes, lakes and mountain passes of Ladakh
- Rafting on Zanskar River
- A stunning drive through Khardung La - the highest motorable pass in the world
- The unparallelled beauty of Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso Lake
- Wari La Pass, Chang La Pass & Khardungla Pass
Day 1: Arrival in Leh. Acclimatization and local walks. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 2: Leh to Lamayuru – The Moon land. Places covered- Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, Patharsahib Gurudwara. Trekking and Hiking at Moonland for 3 – 4 Hours.
Day 3: Rafting Day – Phey to Nimo Rafting followed by lunch by the Zanskar River Side. Ride back to Leh.
Day 4: Leh to Nubra – Khardung La Top, Diskit, Hunder – Cold Desert famous for double hump camel rides
Day 5: Nubra to Pangong via Shyok River or Wari La Pass
Day 6: Pangong to Leh via Chang La Pass & Choglamsar– Stop over break at 3 Idiots school & Shanti Stupa
Day 7: Check out from Leh after the Breakfast.
Places covered in this tour:
Leh – Khardung La – Nubra Valley – Lamayuru – Patharsahib Gurudwara – Hall of Fame – Shanti stupa – Wari La Pass – Changla La – Pangong Tso lake
- Breakfast & Dinners at Hotel/Guest Houses/Camps(Veg meals will be served)
- All the camps are attached with toilets and hot water facility is available
- Assistance upon arrival in Delhi/Chandigarh/Manali Hotel and Transfer from Volvo Bus Stand to Hotel in Manali as per the itinerary
- Overnight journey to Manali from Delhi or Chandigarh in Semi Sleeper AC Volvo
- Transfers in Xylo, Innova, Sumo or Tempo Travelers from Manali
- Lockers & Wash and Change Facility
- Orientation and Training
- Stay on Twin or Triple sharing basis
- Experienced & Professional Guides
- Forest Entry and necessary Permissions
- First Aid & Oxygen Cylinders
- Certification on Completion
- Any airfare or transportation or extra over and above the expedition plan.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone/ fax calls, mineral water, alcoholic beverages, entrance and camera fee at monuments/ museums, medical expenses, gratuities etc.
- Any kind of insurance, such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation etc.
- Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
- Any entry fees, any tips, porter pony charges or any other expenses incurred by the porter/ participants during the sightseeing trips, other than as clearly mentioned within the sightseeing in inclusions and itinerary.
- Any extra costs incurred due to extension/ change of the itinerary due to natural calamities, roadblocks, and vehicle breakdown etc. factors beyond our control.
- Please bring your own USB Pen drive of 32 GB for videos and images
- If there is any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither operator nor Trodly or the participating suppliers/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
- We have right to change the dates of departure within 30 days of given date to you
- Operator or Trodly is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- We are not covered for any kind of insurance. Operator or any of its service providers would not be liable in any case for any mishap/ loss etc. Who is doing this trip is entirely at his own risk;
- We have right to change the itinerary during the time of tour as per current situation like strike, natural disaster, local union regulations.
- All guests will be responsible for safety and security of their own luggage. We will not be at all responsible for the damage/missing / lost luggage. So carry a small daypack bags to carry all expensive things with you.
- Jispa: Jispa Journey Camps/Hotel IBEX/The Yak Hotel Jispa/Similar
- Sarchu: Deluxe Camps with attached toilets
- Leh: The Silk Route Ladakh/K2/The Kaal/The Himalaya/Hotel Galwan Palace/Similar
- Nubra: Chunka Camps/Deluxe Tents with attached Toilets/Similar
- Pangong: Deluxe Tents with attached Toilets/Similar
Cancellation Charges Per Person:
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
- 29 - 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
- Less than 20 days before departure: 100% of total cost
Average Response Time: ~4 hours