Amritsar Sightseeing Hop-On, Hop-Off TourAmritsar 4 Hours
Amritsar Hop-On Hop-Off
Amritsar Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tours
Take a tour of Amritsar on a double-decker bus on a Hop-on, Hop-off bus tour. Pick and choose the places you want to go and how long you want to spend there. Book your Amritsar Hop-On, Hop-Off bus tour with Hop-on, Hop-off Bus tours and you’ll get flexible policies and our best price guarantee.
Hop On Hop Off bus is a double Decker bus, where upper deck contains 30 seats and lower deck contains 32 seats respectively. This bus service covers 17 destinations in a single ride in Amritsar City.
- It allows you to visit the best tourist places in Amritsar without worrying about time.
- Start your tour anytime, the earlier you start more the places you can see.
- Once you board these buses you can get down at the tourist attractions you like to see.
- The best part is that you can see places at your own pace.
- To go to the next stop simply take the next bus.
- It saves you from wasting time bargaining for prices with cab drivers, figuring out the directions to the site and without being fleeced by the touts.
- The Hop-On, Hop-Off tour allows you to plan your own perfect Amritsar Sightseeing itinerary
- Discover all that Amritsar has to offer with more than 17 stops close to places of interest
- Hop on and off as much as you wish or simply relax and enjoy the spectacular city
- Don’t miss a thing with the informative onboard guide who will share interesting anecdotes, history and information about Amritsar
- Weather-friendly, air-conditioned buses operate all year long.
- The designated stops along the hop-on, hop-off route cover all the major Amritsar attractions.
These destinations you can are
- Golden temple
- Jallian Wala Bagh
- Town Hall/ Partition Museum
- Durgiana Temple & Gobind Garh Fort
- Khalsa College, Guru Nanak Dev University & India Gate
- War Heroes Memorial
- Valmiki Ashram Sthal / Ram Tirath Temple
- Sada Pind/ Heritage Village & Anand Park
- Trillium Mall & Hotel Taj
- Fitness Place/Cycle Track
- Ram Bagh / Company Bagh
- Urban Hatt
- Wagha Border (optional)
Per tour duration of a bus, varies between 3 to 4 hours according to traffic situations in the city.
- City Sightseeing Tour
- English Speaking Guide
- Board from any point and get down at any point any number of times between 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM
- Bus service is available at a regular frequency of 45 minutes and 1 Hour.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- The duration and frequency of the tour may vary due to traffic conditions.
- Your booking is confirmed upon payment, but seats are offered on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Cancellation charges Rs. 55/- if informed prior of 24 hours and no refund after 24 hours.
Average Response Time: ~4 hours
Tourist Information Centre (Railway Station), Golden Temple and at any other mentioned stop