Manali-Leh-Srinagar Bike Tour 2018
9 Nights/10 Days
1 to 20 people
A nine-day bike trip through the Leh Ladakh starting from Manali and ending at Srinagar.
Starting from Manali, we will reach Leh after 3 days of ride.During that ride, we will cover Nubra valley and Pangong lake. You will also get a chance to camp at the banks of that serene blue lake. From Leh, we will ride to Kargil, Sonmarg, Lamayuru and at the end of the ninth day, Srinagar.
In this tour, you will be riding through one the most beautiful yet remote places on our planet.With our experienced Road Captain and a fully equipped support crew, you will be able to enjoy the ride of a lifetime without any glitches.The first day in our itinerary is kept aside for acclimatization to make sure that you will have a comfortable journey ahead.
Route: Manali – Leh – Nubra – Pangong – Leh – Kargil – Sonmarg – Srinagar
- The beautiful landscapes, lakes and scenic mountain passes of Ladakh
- An unforgettable ride through mighty Khardung La - the highest motorable pass in the world
- The unparalleled beauty of Nubra Valley is the most beautiful Pangong Tso Lake
- Ride through the famous passes, Rohtang Pass, Baralacha La Pass, Wari La Pass, Chang La Pass & Khardungla Pass
- Experience the moonscape of Lamayuru
- Cross the Zozila pass and see beauty of Sonmarg & Srinagar
Day 1: Arrive at Manali
Reach Manali and check-in to riverside camps - Local sightseeing - Orientation process and Leh ride briefing
Day 2: Manali - Jispa | 140 KMS | 8 hours
Ladakh ride begins today - Enjoy the Leh Manali highway - Once you reach Jipsa, an overnight stay will be provided.
Day 3: Jispa - Sarchu | 115 KMS | 6 hours
Visit Suraj Taal and Deepak Taal, two breath-taking lakes in the Lahaul and Spiti region - For the night stay at the camps/guest home - Enjoy the stay at the valley.
Day 4: Sarchu - Leh | 253 KMS | 10 hours
Ride to Leh - Ride through Nakeela Pass, Whisky Nallah, Lachulung La Pass, Pang, More Plains, and Tanglang La Pass - Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 5: Leh - Kardung La Pass - Nubra Valley | 120 KMS | 4-5 hours
Travel to Nubra Valley, the famous cold desert - Ride to one of the highest motorable passes in the world, Khardung La - Overnight stay will be provided in Nubra.
Day 6: Nubra Valley - Pangong Lake | 172 KMS | 6-7 hours
Off-roading experience to Pangong Lake - On arrival, enjoy the overnight camping experience near the enchanting blue lake.
Day 7: Pangong Lake - Leh | 150 KMS | 6-7 hours
Head back to Leh - Stop by the famous school from ‘3 Idiots’, Bollywood movie and Shanti Stupa - Reach Leh - Overnight stay in Leh
Day 8: Leh - Kargil | 215 KMS | 7-8 hours
Enjoy your morning breakfast and then hit the road - Reach Kargil by late afternoon - Overnight stay in Kargil
Day 9: Kargil - Srinagar | 200 KMS | 8-9 hours
After breakfast at Kargil, leave for Srinagar - Arrive in Srinagar by late afternoon - Your trip ends in Srinagar - Can get dropped at airport or you can extend your stay and explore Srinagar at your own cost
Day 10: Depart from Srinagar
After breakfast at Srinagar, check-out and trip end.
1. Overnight Bus journey from Delhi to Manali (Add-on at Rs. 1250 per person)
2. Bike upgrade to 500cc (Add-on at Rs. 2400 per bike)
3. Bike upgrade to RE Himalayan ( Add-on at Rs. 8000 per bike)
- Accommodation in deluxe hotels and camps with attached washrooms
- Stay for couples on twin sharing basis/groups on triple sharing basis
- Rent cost for 350cc Royal Enfield classic bike (RE 500 cc or RE Himalayan can be arranged - choose add-on while booking)
- Petrol for entire trip for rented bike
- 9 breakfasts & 9 dinners
- Expert & and professional road captain throughout the bike ride
- Helmet for rider as well as pillion
- Reflective jacket & rider's badge
- Inner line permits (ILP) & wildlife fees for restricted areas in Ladakh
- Backup vehicle (Innova/tempo traveller or similar). will carry your luggage.
- Royal Enfield motorbike mechanic for the entire tour carrying basic spares parts.
- Hot water facility at deluxe hotels/hot water buckets will be available in camps on request
- Basic first aid kit, medicines, oxygen cylinders
- Note: in-case due to bad weather condition, pass closure, the bike ride is not possible, the trip will happen in a car at no extra cost.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone calls, mineral water, alcoholic beverages, entrance tickets and camera fee at monuments/ museums, medical expenses, gratuities etc.
- Self-Owned Bike option is where riders will be getting their own bike (bike should be registered in your name or on blood relative) - Transportation/transfer cost and road support to reach the reporting location are not included in the price.
- In-line permit cost for foreign nationals (payable on the spot will bill)
- Lunch during the trip
- Any kind of insurance, such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation etc.
- Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
- International/domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax
- Insurance cover of any kind
- Any spare parts of any kind or bike maintenance etc.
- Any entry fees, any tips, porter pony charges or any other expenses incurred by the porter/ participants during the sightseeing trips, other than as clearly mentioned within the sightseeing in inclusions and itinerary.
- Any extra costs incurred due to extension/ change of the itinerary due to natural calamities, roadblocks, and vehicle breakdown etc. factors beyond our control
- Rs. 10,000/- refundable amount to be paid as security deposit per bike at time of bike allocation
- 45 days or more before the date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 45 days before the date of departure: Full balance or 100% of total cost.
- Jispa: Jispa Journey Camps/The Yak Hotel Jispa/Hotel IBEX/Similar
- Sarchu: Gold Drop Camps/Antrek Camps/Dorjey Camps/Similar
- Leh: The Silk Route Ladakh/Hotel Zion/The Himalaya Leh/Three Roses Leh/The Galwan Palace/Similar
- Nubra: Chunka Camps/Nature Nest Camps/Similar
- Pangong: The Nature Camps/The Ladakh Camps/Similar
- Kullu/Manali: Kullu Riverside Camps/Meridian Camps/Hotel Golden Meadows/Hotel IBEX/The Yak Hotel Manali/Kalinga/Similar
- Lamayuru/Kargil: The Moonland/D’Jozila/Homestay/Similar
- In case the road is closed to Khardung La or Nubra to Pangong and not safe for bikes then transfers to Leh-Khardung La-Nubra-Pangong Leh circuit will be done on Traveler/SUV at no extra cost
- If there are any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither Trodly nor the participating suppliers/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
- We have right to change the dates of departure within 30 days of given date to you
- Operator or Trodly is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- We are not covered by any kind of insurance. The operator or any of its service providers would not be liable in any case for any mishap/ loss etc. Who is doing this trip is entirely at his own risk
- At the start of the tour you have to deposit refundable security/ damage deposit of Rs 10,000/- per bike at our head office New Delhi or Branch office at Manali (By case of cheque)
- Damage to bike/Helmet during the tour would have to be paid by the guest
- We have right to cancel the group if we do not get the minimum strength of riders in any group.
- Group members would have to get own riding gears. Wearing a helmet is mandatory
- We have right to change the itinerary during the time of tour as per current situation like a strike, natural disaster, local union regulations.
- If any group member wants to leave group in-between the tour then he/she has to pay the cost for transportation of bike from point of leaving the tour till Manali/Srinagar drop ie Rs.10,000/-
- Driving License is mandatory for the rider.
- For any minor or big damage to the motorbike, we do not claim from the insurance company. It is guest’s responsibility to whom we have allotted the bike to give full amount of damage in motorbike
- All guests will be responsible for safety and security of their own luggage. We will not be at all responsible for the damage/missing / lost luggage. So carry a small daypack bags to carry all expensive things with you.
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Reporting/Start Point:Kullu Manali
₹ 39990 Per Person