Ladakh Motorcycle Tour via Tso Moriri
9 Nights/10 Days
This trip has the best of what Ladakh has to offer. This incredible Ladakh Motorcycle Tour will leave you awe struck and take you through some of the most amazing and remote regions of the world. Not only do we cover Manali-Leh Highway, Leh, Khardung La and Pangong Tso Lake but also Tso Moriri lake. This lesser know lake is the largest of the high altitude lakes entirely within India and in this Trans-Himalayan biogeographic region, with some geogeous views to offer.
Route: Manali - Sarchu - Leh - Khardung La - Pangong Tso - Leh - Tso Moriri - Manali
- The Incredibly beautiful Tso Moriri Lake
- The amazing landscapes, lakes and mountain passes of Ladakh
- The Manali-Leh ride of a life time
- A stunning drive to Khardung La - the highest motorable pass in the world
- The unparallelled beauty of Nubra Valley, Pangong Tso Lake
- Rohtang Pass, Baralacha La Pass, Wari La Pass, Chang La Pass & Khardungla Pass
Day 1: Arrive in Manali
Reach manali and check-in to riverside camps - Local sightseeing - Orientation process and Leh ride briefing
Day 2: Manali - Jispa | 140 KMS | 8 hours
Ride begins begins today - Enjoy the Leh Manali highway - Once you reach Jipsa, an overnight stay will be provided.
Day 3: Jispa - Sarchu | 190 KMS | 6 hours
Visit Suraj Taal and Deepak Taal, two breath-taking lakes in the Lahaul and Spiti region - For the night stay at the camps/guest home - Enjoy the stay at the valley.
Day 4: Sarchu - Leh | 253 KMS | 10 hours
Ride to Leh - Ride through Nakeela Pass, Whisky Nallah, Lachulung La Pass, Pang, More Plains, and Tanglang La Pass - Overnight stay at hotel in Leh
Day 5: Leh - Kardung La Pass - Leh | 80 KMS | 4-5 hours
Drive to one of the highest motorable passes in the world, Khardung La - Drive back to Leh - Overnight stay in Leh
Day 6: Leh - Pangong Lake - Leh | 300 KMS | 9-10 hours (SUV/traveller)
Drive to Pangong Tso Lake from Leh via SUV/traveller non-AC - Enjoy the views of highest saltwater lake - Pristine setting of location - Drive back to Leh and end your day at the hotel in Leh.
Day 7: Leh - Tso Moriri | 220 KMS | 7-8 hours
Start from Leh in the morning on bikes - Located at an altitude of 15,075 ft, Tso Moriri is the largest of the high altitude lakes in the Trans-Himalayan bio geographic region - Tso Moriri is hidden gem in the region and not very touristy yet - Enjoy the view from deluxe tents - Overnight stay at Tso Moriri.
Day 8: Tso Moriri to Sarchu | 230 KMS | 8-9 hours
After breakfast, start your ride to Sarchu via another beautiful Lake and village of Tsokar-Reach Sarchu by evening and check-in to your deluxe camps - Overnight stay with campfire.
Day 9: Sarchu to Manali | 225 KMS | 8-9 hours
Morning leave for Manali - On the way visit Suraj Taal and Deepak Taal, two breath-taking lakes in the Lahaul and Spiti region - Reach Manali by evening and rest in riverside camps
Day 10: Manali - Trip end
Checkout from the camps after breakfast - Your trip ends here.
Places Covered in this tour:
Manali - Jispa – Solang Valley – Rohtang Pass – Keylong – Sarchu – Baralacha La Pass – Darcha – Zing Zing Bar – Suraj Taal – Lachung La Pass – Pang – Moray Plains – Tanglang La Pass – Leh Ladakh – Khardung La – Changla La –Pangong Tso lake
- All accommodation in good hotels, guesthouses and camps on double and triple sharing basis.
- 1 Rental Bike (Royal Enfield bike -350 cc) - For Rented Bike option
- Fuel/Petrol for Bike (only on rented bikes)
- Breakfast & Dinner at Hotels/ Guesthouse/ campsite only
- Non-AC SUV/traveller commute on day-6
- Experienced and professional tour guide for the entire trip.
- Permits for Khardung La and Pangong Lake.
- Back up vehicle (Innova / Xylo / Tempo Traveler or similar).
- Enfield Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour carrying basic spares.
- First Aid Kit, Oxygen Cylinders.
- Bonfire at camp where ever possible.
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone/ fax calls, mineral water, alcoholic beverages, entrance and camera fee at monuments/ museums, medical expenses, gratuities etc.
- Any kind of insurance, such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation etc.
- Any item, activity or facility other than clearly mentioned within the inclusions & itinerary above.
- Any spare parts of any kind or bike maintenance etc.
- Any entry fees, any tips, porter pony charges or any other expenses incurred by the porter/ participants during the sightseeing trips, other than as clearly mentioned within the sightseeing in inclusions and itinerary.
- Any extra costs incurred due to extension/ change of the itinerary due to natural calamities, roadblocks, and vehicle breakdown etc. factors beyond our control.
- Rs. 10,000/- refundable amount to be paid as security deposit per bike at time of bike allocation
- 45 Days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost.
- 31 - 44 Days before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- 30 days before date of departure: 100% of total cost.
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 30 days before date of departure
- Please bring your own USB Pen drive of 32 GB for videos and images
- If there is any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither operator nor the participating suppliers/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
- We have right to change the dates of departure within 30 days of given date to you
- Operator or Trodly is not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc
- We are not covered for any kind of insurance. Operator or any of its service providers would not be liable in any case for any mishap/ loss etc. Who is doing this trip is entirely at his own risk;
- At the start of the tour you have to deposit refundable security/ damage deposit of Rs 10,000/- per bike at our head office New Delhi or Branch office at Manali (By case of cheque)
- Damage of bike/Helmet during the tour would have to be paid by the guest
- We have right to cancel the group if we do not get minimum strength of riders in any group.
- Group members would have to get own riding gears. Wearing a helmet is mandatory
- We have right to change the itinerary during the time of tour as per current situation like strike, natural disaster, local union regulations.
- Driving License is mandatory for rider. We advise to our all guest to carry their ID proof along with him/ her during his/ her tour to
- For any minor or big damage in motorbike we do not claim from insurance company. It is guest’s responsibility to whom we have allotted the bike to give full amount for damage in motorbike
- All guests will be responsible for safety and security of their own luggage. We will not be at all responsible for the damage/missing / lost luggage. So carry a small daypack bags to carry all expensive things with you.
- Manali: River Side Camps
- Jispa: Jispa Journey Camps/Hotel IBEX/The Yak Hotel Jispa/Similar
- Sarchu: Deluxe Camps with attached toilets
- Leh: The Silk Route Ladakh/K2/The Kaal/The Himalaya/Hotel Galwan Palace/Similar
- Nubra: Chunka Camps/Deluxe Tents with attached Toilets/Similar
- Pangong: Deluxe Tents with attached Toilets/Similar
Cancellation Charges Per Person:
- 30 days or more before departure: 25% of per person cost
- 29 - 20 days before departure: 50% of per person cost
- Less than 20 days before departure: 100% of per person cost