About eighteen kilometers drive from Sivigiri Mutt, Anjengo Fort was built by the British as a strategic garrison in 1684. In 1695, it also became a signal station and a lighthouse. The fort has a cemetry within which is believed to be one of the oldest burial sites and considered to be as old as 1704.
THINGS TO KNOW
Historical, Fort, Monument