This is a memorial to John Sullivan, a settler who lived from (1788-1855) and who championed the cause of the people of the district. John Sullivan settled in the area and worked for the Indian people. This memorial documents not only his life, but also has documents from the district at the time. Recently (2012) the memorial closed for restoration but should re-open shortly.
THINGS TO KNOW