Hampta Pass Trek 2020 - Group Departures
Hampta pass trek is initiation to the HImalayan trekking. The trail to Hampta Pass combines 2 different side of the Himachal for you. Kullu and Lahaul are two adjoining districts and are separated by the formidable Rohtang La. Rohtang La is snow bound from October to June. Both the valleys are geographically quite different. The Kullu/Manali valleys are green with thick forest cover and heavy rains. However, Lahaul is in a rain-shadow area with partial Trans-Himalayan barrenness.
Day 1: Manali - Prini - Jobri - Chikka | 40 Mins Drive - 3/4 Hrs Trek
Reporting Time: 9:30 am at Prini, 3 kms from Manali
Day 2: Chikka to Bhalu Ka Ghera | 5/6 Hrs Trek
Day 3: Bhalu Ka Ghera - Hampta Pass (4270 m) - Bhalu Ka Ghera | 7/8 Hrs Trek
Day 4: Bhalu Ka Ghera to Jobri - Drive to Manali | 6/7 Hrs Trek, 1 Hrs Drive
- Services of experienced lead guide and qualified assistant guides and trek coordinator.
- Stay in tents
- All meals during the trek (nutritious freshly cooked vegetarian) from lunch on day 1 to lunch on day 4
- Kitchen equipment, cook and helper
- All the Camping arrangements
- Wildlife/ environmental permits and other permits & levies.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 75% refund if cancelled before 15 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
*Advance payment is non-refundable
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.