Goa Fishing Adventure
Bottom fishing is one of Goa’s best attractions. Goa’s waters are filled with abundant marine life, which is perfect for those who want to try their hand at fishing. You can also engage in some Rod Fishing and catch some Cobia, Gropers, Barracudas, Salmons, Red Snappers, Crabs and more. On this trip go fishing by the picturesque sea while sipping on chilled beer.
- Depart early in the afternoon, on a fishing expedition, around the islands of Goa
- After fishing, take a refreshing dip and snorkel around the island
- Knowledgeable and friendly crew will assist with fishing
- Boat has shade from the Sun
- 3:00pm to 3:30pm: Pick-up
- Pick-up from the hotel to the boat jetty
- 3:30pm to 6:30pm: Fishing
- Sip on light refreshments like beer, soft drinks and water while you fish.
- 6:30pm to 7:00pm: Return & Drop
- Return to jetty followed by drop to your hotel
- Fishing Gear
- Soft Drinks
- Mineral Water
- Pick up & Drop from Hotels booked in Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Nerul Area
- Pick up & Drop will be provided from Hotels booked in Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Nerul Area. Transport required in areas other then mentioned above will be charged extra.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- For a safe and an enjoyable trip, Comfortable shoes, Sun tan Lotion, Swimming costumes, Towels, Sun hat, Camera and Money.
- 15% cancellation fee if cancelled, more than 3 days in advance
- 25% cancellation fee if cancelled 3 days in advance.
- 50% cancellation fee if cancelled 2 days in advance.
- 100% cancellation fee if cancelled 1 day prior to booking or on the same day.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
Sinquerim Jetty, Candolim