Kheerganga Trek With Backpacker Stay In Kasol
A perfect getaway for travellers looking for a active holiday. For individuals looking for comfortabel stay along with a adventure. Stay at a super comfortable hostel in kasol and also trek to Kheerganga on 2nd day.
It's a 13 km trek to Kheerganga along a scenic trail for an estimated 4 to 6 hours. Reaching to the lush green meadow, you will find the geo-thermal spring as the answer to all your prayers. Just the thing you need when everything around you is chilling. Lie in the hot bath for a wonderfully soothing experience. It is tranquility united with breathtaking beauty.
- Stay at best rated hostel in Kasol
- Village tours around Kasol
- In-hostel cafe and music
Day 1: Report at Kasol
Kasol, a beautiful village nestled well within the foothills of The Great Himalayas, is located at 1580 m above sea level in Kullu district, HP. We welcome you to explore and enjoy Kasol with us. Check-in at The Hosteller, Kasol and get settled in the well designed and spacious rooms. During the evening, our local experts take you around Kasol and nearby villages like Chalal & Manikaran. Bonfire can be arranged at the hostel’s camping premises (if weather permits)
Day 2: Trek to Kheerganga
After the hearty breakfast, we'll take the transport to reach Barsaini, the trek starting point. Our trek takes us through dense forest for an unforgettable trek to Kheerganga. Guide will always be around for support and guidance. Located at a height of 9712 ft., Kheerganga is considered as one of the most beautiful of all amongst the Parvati valley. Estimated time to reach Kheerganga is around 4 pm after which refreshments will be served to the group.
Relax yourself here and enjoy the sunset. You could also opt to wash your tiredness away in the mystical hot springs bath admiring the snow-clad peaks at an altitude of 13,051 ft. Enjoy your rest of the evening under the open sky and bonfire. Dinner will be served fresh and overnight stay in camps.
Day 3: Return to Kasol
After the breakfast is served at 8 am, group has about 2 hrs to spend in Kheerganga exploring the village and surrounding areas. At 10 am we wil checkout of Kheerganga camps and start our descend back to Barsheni and then take the transport to Kasol. The trip ends in Kasol.
- Accommodation on day 1 & 2 - Kasol: In dormitory; Kheerganga: In camps or homestay
- Couples will be offered room at twin sharing basis (subject to availability)
- Meals on day-2: Breakfast, snacks and dinner - Day-3: Breakfast (Day:1 food can be bought from the in-house cafe)
- Guide fee, forest permit & fee
- First aid
- Camping equipement: Camps & Sleeping bag
- Transport from Kasol to Barsheni & back (Local public mode of transport)
- Meal on day-1* (Delicious food of choice is available at the cafe in the hostel, you can order as you please form the menu)
- Any to & fro travel cost from your destination to Kasol and back
- Potter for personal luggage handling can be made available at Rs. 900 per day/per person. (payable on the spot)
- Unforeseen handling costs due to sudden changes in weather, natural calamity etc., isn’t included in the package.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Things to carry
- Valid Id Proof,
- Waterproof Trekking shoes/shoes with good grip
- Warm clothes,
- Rain cover
- Sunblock and sun glasses
- Rucksack (Strickly no hard luggage)
- Personal medication kid
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point: