Tosh Trek With Backpacker Stay In Kasol
A perfect getaway for travellers looking for a active holiday. For individuals looking for comfortable stay along with a adventure. Stay at a super comfortable hostel in kasol and also take a trek to Tosh on 2nd day.
Tosh village one of the last villages in the Parvati Valley. Located alongside the Parvati river, Tosh is well hidden amongst the tall pine trees. It's a 5-6 km trek to Tosh along a scenic trail for an estimated 2 to 3 hours. Staring of the trail is narrow but as you continue the trail opens up to the lush green meadow. You get some amazing views of the Pin Parvati Pass.
- Stay at best rated hostel in Kasol
- Village tours around Kasol
- In-hostel cafe and music
Day 1: Report at Kasol
Kasol, a beautiful village nestled well within the foothills of The Great Himalayas, is located at 1580 m above sea level in Kullu district, HP. We welcome you to explore and enjoy Kasol with us. Check-in at The Hosteller, Kasol and get settled in the well designed and spacious rooms. During the evening, our local experts take you around Kasol and if time permits, we can also visit Chalal and Manikaran Sahib. Bonfire can be arranged at the hostel’s camping premises (if weather permits)
Day 2: Trek to Tosh
After the hearty breakfast, we'll take the transport to reach Barsaini, the trek starting point. It's a 5-6 km trek to Tosh along a scenic trail for an estimated 2 to 3 hours. Our trail will be narrow at the beginning but as you continue, the trail opens up to the lush green meadow. Guide will always be around for support and guidance. Tosh village located at a height of 7874 ft.
We are should reach our campsite by 3pm. We take a small break to relax and enjoy the snacks at the campsite. Exploration is not over yet, once everyone is relaxed and up for another exploration, we head to explore Kutla village, 3 km ahead of Tosh. The best way to get acquainted to the culture and tradition of the place is to to interact with the locals. End the day with some freshly cooked dinner and bonfire at the campsite.
Day 3: Return to Kasol
After the breakfast is served at 8 am, group has about 2 hrs to spend in Tosh exploring the village and surrounding areas. At 10 am we wil checkout of Tosh camps and start our descend back to Barsheni and then take the transport to Kasol. The trip ends in Kasol.
- Accommodation on day 1 & 2 - Kasol: In dormitory; Tosh: In camps or homestay
- Couples will be offered room at twin sharing basis (subject to availability)
- Meals on day-2: Breakfast, snacks and dinner - Day-3: Breakfast (Day:1 food can be bought from the in-house cafe)
- Guide fee, forest permit & fee
- First aid
- Camping equipement: Camps & Sleeping bag
- Transport from Kasol to Barsheni & back (Local public mode of transport)
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 7 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 3 days
- No refund after that
₹ 2680 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.