South Goa Sightseeing Tour by AC Vehicle
Explore some of the most favourite tourist spots of this region with the beautiful sights. Goa has a lot to offer to every kind of tourist. In this tour visit the beautiful places of South Goa
- Explore the beautiful old churches & mesmerising beaches
- Sightseeing tour in AC bus
- Visit Mangeshi temple
In this South Goa Sightseeing Tour by AC Vehicle trip get a chance to explore South Goa in a capsule, this 10-hour tour through the south Goa will take you to some of the most sought after tourist destinations in South Goa. Old Goan Churches and temples, a walk through the Dona Paula and the sands of Calangute beach. To top it all off, a trip to see the dolphins dancing in the sea! A budget-friendly means to cross of all the destinations in south Goa from your bucket list.
- The guests are expected to report at any of these locations like Candolim, Baga, Calangute, Arpora, Sinquerim or Panjim Bus stand by 9:00 am (exact reporting address would be coordinated after the booking)
- The guests are taken on a sightseeing tour. Below are the places covered;
- Guests are dropped back to the starting location by 6:00 pm (approximate)
- Places Covered in this tour are:
Take a stroll through south Goa’s most popular beach. You will also get to see the Samadi of Goa’s First Chief Minster Late Dayanand Bandodkar.
Visit the famous statue of Dona Paula. From the highest point, you can see the confluence of river Zuari and Mandovi with the Arabian Sea.
Old Goa Churches
Born Jesus Basilica wherein lies the remains of St. Francis Xavier SE Cathedral Churches the Largest of its kind in the east
Se Catedral Church
The Sé Catedral de Santa Catarina, known as Se Cathedral, is the cathedral of the Latin Rite Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Goa and Daman and the seat of the Patriarch of the East Indies. It is located in Old Goa
Visit the 400-year-old Mangeshi temple, one of the most beautiful and largest temples in Goa at Ponda Taluka.
This Private temple complex belonging to the GSB community. 33 km from Panaji at the foothill of Kavalem village in Ponda Taluka
Sunset River Cruise – Cruise down the River Mandovi. Enjoy the traditional Goan & Portuguese dances performed on board and dance to the tune of some scintillating music.
- Pick-up from North Goa (Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Panjim Bus Stand & Nerul Area)
- Pick up and drop in an A/C Shared Bus
- Shared Vehicle
- Pick-up & drop would depend upon the exact location of guest in North Goa. Few places may not be accessible by bus, which are in interiors. Hence the nearest pick up-drop point will be communicated to you a day before.
- Always wear a hat/cap when you are outdoors.
- Sunscreen is a must.
- Carry mineral water; make certain you buy it from a genuine dealer. Drink often.
- Venture into the sea ONLY if you are a good swimmer, and only at beaches manned by lifeguards. Drinking and swimming is more dangerous than drinking and driving.
Select from the list of add-ons to customize this activity
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
- Pick up would be from any of these areas: Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Panjim Bus Stand & Nerul Area.
- The operator will be in touch to coordinate the exact pick up location
₹ 349 Per Person