South Goa Sightseeing Tour by AC Vehicle
In this South Goa Sightseeing Tour by AC Vehicle trip get a chance to explore South Goa in a capsule, this 19 hour tour through the south Goa will take you to some of the most sought after tourist destinations in South Goa. Old Goan Churches and temples, a walk through the Dona Paula and the sands of Calangute beach. To top it all off, a trip to see the dolphins dancing in the sea!
A budget friendly means to cross of all the destinations in south Goa from your bucket list.
Trip Starting From: North Goa
Trip Location: South Goa
- Calngunate to Miramer beach
Take a stroll through south Goa’s most popular beach.
You will also get to see the Samadi of Goa’s First Chief Minster Late Dayanand Bandodkar.
- Dona Paula
Visit the famous statue of Dona Paula. From the highest point, you can see the confluence of river Zuari and Mandovi with Arabian Sea.
- Old Goa Churches
Born Jesus Basilica where in lies the remains of St. Francis Xavier SE Cathedral Churches the Largest of its kind in the east
- Mangeshi Temple
Visit the 400 year old Mangeshi temple, one of the most beautiful and largest temples in Goa at Ponda Taluka.
- Sandadurga Temple
Built at the year of 1738 by King Shahu of Satatara. This temple is the largest and one of the most famous in Goa, It is dedicated to Goddess Parvati.
- Dolphin Trip (Optional)
Embark on a journey to witness Dolphins in the sea (at an extra cost of Rs. 300)
Pass prison and millionaire palace on your way there.
- Pick-up from North Goa Hotels (Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Nagoa, Candolim, Sinquerim, Panjim Bus Stand & Nerul Area)
- Pick up and drop in a A/C Shared Bus
- Shared Vehicle
- Pick-up & drop would depend upon the exact location of your hotel in North Goa. For few hotels, which are in interiors, buses may not be able to enter the lane and hence the nearest pick up-drop point will be communicated to you a day before.
- Always wear a hat/cap when you are outdoors.
- Sunscreen is a must.
- Carry mineral water; make certain you buy it from a genuine dealer. Drink often.
- Venture into the sea ONLY if you are a good swimmer, and only at beaches manned by life guards. Drinking and swimming is more dangerous than drinking and driving.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
₹ 350 Per Person