Story Of Tea - Munnar's 100 Year Old Tea Factory Visit
2 to 20 people
A complete journey through the tea plantations of Munnar, Kerala.
Visit the 100-year-old tea Factory in Munnar and engage in a tasty tea tasting affair! The Green Valleys and the sweet aroma of Munnar tea will leave you no choices but fall in love with this place. Staring with a drive through the winding hills of Munnar, you will reach a century-old tea factory. Walk through it with some live action. Follow that with a hike through the wild, lunch in an ancient Bungalow with some delicious, spicy Kerala Cuisine. You will also get a chance to interact with the plantation workers. By the end of the tour, you will know exactly what all goes into getting that tea to your kitchen.
- Drive through the curvy mountain roads of Munnar
- A visit to the 100-year-old Tea Factory (Up to 45-mins)
- Lunch at Ancient Heritage Bungalow
- A walk through the vast green tea plantation
- Interact with the plantation workers
- Visit the Tea Museum- (Up to 20-mins)
- Live tea factory tour
- Treat your taste buds with Tea Tasting (Up to 15-mins)
- Enjoy local cuisine
- A guide from the local community
7:30 am: Starting from your hotel, we will drive to the Tea Factory, on the way; you will witness the abundant natural beauty of Munnar.
8:00 am: Visit the 100-year-old Tea Factory. In there you can watch all the machines revving live! Follow that with a trek through the plantation and interact with the plantation workers.
10:30 am: Break for Tea and snacks and then we take a hike in the wild
1:00 pm: Lunch at Ancient Heritage Bungalow and walk back to the Tea Factory
2:30 pm: Live Tea Factory Tour, Tea Plantation Museum & Tea Tasting
4:30 pm: End of the Tour – Travel Back to Munnar with Sweet Memories.
- Driver charges
- Fuel charges
- Hotel pick-up & drop
- Entrance fees
- Anything not specified in inclusions above
- Hotel pick-up will is available for hotels within 2 Km Radius from Munnar Town. Additional charge may apply otherwise
₹ 2075 Per Person