Meesapulimala Trekking From Munnar
2 to 20 people
A day trek to the second highest and the most beautiful mountain in the Western Ghats, Munnar.
Meesapulimala and its valleys are grand and glorious. The trail bedecked by pine trees, thick woods and a local trail expert to guide, will give you a chance to enjoy the serene beauty of the Western Ghats.
- Starting from Munnar Town by 8 am, after a brief one hour ride you will reach the Rhodo valley from where the trek commences.
- After trekking through the pine forests and green thickets you will reach Meesapulimala peak, located at an altitude of around 7500-8700 feet above sea level.
- We are expected to reach back to Munnar by 3 pm
- Guided Trek to Meesapulimala from Rhodo Valley
- A journey through the winding mountain roads of Munnar
- Experienced guide throughout the trek
- Transportation as per the itinerary in shared vehicle
- Refreshments: Water bottle, fruits, juice and biscuit
- Service of a expert guide
- All permits & levies
- Any kind of insurance
- Anything not specified in inclusions above
- Meeting points will be communicated to trekkers post booking.
- All meeting point in Munnar city limit