Top Station Trek In Munnar
- Trek offers the spectacular views to low land of Tamil Nadu,
- Report at basecamp by 7 am and start the trek by 8 am,
- Mesmerising views of "Kolukkumalai", the second highest peak in South India and the highest tea estate in the World,
- Also, a suitable trek is bird sighting is one of your hobbies. Explore some of the endemic birds of this region,
- Explore Top Station Valley area before we start our descent back to the base camp.
Munnar - famous for its tea estates, exotic lush greenery and craggy peaks, is located in the Western Ghats, in the state of Kerala. It serves as the commercial centre for some of the world’s largest tea estates. In addition, Munnar has many protected areas which are home to endemic and highly endangered species like the Nilgiri Thar and the Neelakurinji.
Top Valley trek is the most exciting trek that one should not miss. This trail takes you through the greenest tea estates. The trek brings you the experience of the landscapes of the beautiful place while embarking on this Top valley trekking in this slice of paradise called Munnar.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 800 Per Person