Delhi Leh Srinagar Bike Tour 2018
A bike ride through one of the most celebrated routes world over. This ride takes you across many attractive sights of Srinagar, Ladakh and Manali.
- Best of 2 valleys - Himachal and the Kashmir Valley
- Cross the Zozila pass and see the beautiful Sonmarg & Srinagar
- Experience the majestic beauty of Hanle & Tso Moriri
- Enjoy the last major settlement of India before the Line of Control
- Travel through many mountain passes
- Stay at the deluxe camps in Nubra Valley and Pangong Lake
- Experienced road captain and a backup vehicle throughout the ride
Route: Delhi - Manali - Hanle - Pangong Tso - Nubra valley - Turtuk- Khardung La - Kargil - Sonmarg - Srinagar
Why Choose This?
- No Hidden Costs: All inclusive price with no hassle of paying on multiple occasions during the trip.
- Fixed Departures: All available dates on the calendar are bookable.
- Ultra Comfortable Accommodation: All accommodations during the ride in comfortable hotels and camps.
- Bike Rent and Fuel: For rented bike options, bike rent, as well as fuel, is included in the price
- All Permits and Fees: No hassle of paying permit fees, entry fees or wildlife fees during your ride. It's all included in the price.
- Day 1: Delhi to Manali
- Day 2: Manali local sightseeing
- Day 3: Manali to Keylong
- Day 4: Keylong to Tsokar
- Day 5: Tsokar to Hanle
- Day 6: Hanle to Pangong Tso
- Day 7: PangongTso to Nubra valley
- Day 8: Nubra - Turtuk & Nubra
- Day 9: Nubra to Leh via Khardungla
- Day 10: Leh to Kargil
- Day 11: Kargil to Sonmarg
- Day 12: Srinagar & departure
Day 1: Delhi to Manali overnight bus
Day 2: Manali local sightseeing.
Reach Manali and check-in to riverside camps - local sightseeing - orientation process and Leh ride briefing.
Day 3: Manali to Keylong
Today you will start your ride to Keylong which is approximately 120km, passing through Rohtang Pass & overnight stay in tents
Day 4: Keylong to Tsokar
We will start our day early after breakfast today as we have to ride nearly 250km. This will take about 8 hours & overnight stay in camp
Day 5: Tsokar to Hanle
After the breakfast, we start our ride from Tsokar to Hanle which is about 145km. Hanle in Changthang region of Ladakh is one of the most beautiful, enchanting, calm and soul losing places in India. Hanle houses an Indian Astronomical Observatory which is the world’s highest observatory in the world at a staggering height of 4500 m. Stay in guesthouse/homestay in Hanle.
Day 6: Hanle to Pangong Tso
After seeing Hanle, start the enchanting ride to the emerald blue lake, Pangong Tso which is 604 km long-lake which extends from India to Tibet. During winter the lake freezes completely, despite being saline water. There are some species of scrub and perennial herbs that grow in the marshes around the lake. We camp near Pangong Tso
Day 7: Pangong Tso to Nubra Valley
After a hearty breakfast, we depart the emerald blue waters of Pangong, via Shyoki river or Wari La pass & overnight stay in Nubra
Day 8: Nubra - Turtuk & Nubra
Start your day by riding from Nubra to Turtuk, which is one of the gateways to the Siachen Glacier. Diskit Monastery also known as Diskit Gompa is the oldest and largest Buddhist monastery (gompa) in the Nubra Valley of Ladakh, in northern India. The village of Turtuk which was unseen by tourists till 2010 is a virgin destination for people who seek peace and an interaction with a tribal community of Ladakh. Enjoy the scenic drive. Camp stay at Nubra
Day 9: Nubra to Leh via Khardungla
Travel to Leh - ride to Khardung La Top, Diskit, Hunder Cold Desert famous for double hump camel rides. Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 10: Leh to Kargil
Enjoy your morning breakfast and then hit the road. Reach Kargil by late afternoon. Overnight stay in Kargil.
Day 11: Kargil to Sonmarg
After breakfast at Kargil, leave for Sonmarg and you will be staying in Sonmarg overnight.
Day 12: Sonmarg to Srinagar & departure
You will reach Srinagar it will take 3 hours & the trip ends
- Accommodation on Double/Triple sharing basis as per itinerary in hotels/camps mentioned or similar.
- Fuel for the full journey.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- Royal Enfield bike 500 CC including Petrol only use for as per the itinerary (for Bike package only Exp. one bike one rider and one bike two riders).
- Dedicated tour Guide and Group leaders.
- Back up and mechanics for emergency purpose.
- Delhi to Manali Transfer By Volvo.
- All Inner line Permits.
- An Oxygen Cylinder 24X7 in the car in case of emergency.
- All drives, sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary using NON-AC Toyota Innova or Traveler.
- Any Rescue Service Expense
- Any Meals during Road Transfers
- Any personal Expense like drinks, bars & beverages, laundry, telephone, tips, donations, room service and any thing which is not included above.
- Any cost of personal clothing
- Any cost arising out of Natural disaster, Political Turmoil or Administrative decisions which are not under the control of Trodly will have to borne by the travellers.
- Cost of sudden increase in Permit Cost
- Any Cost of Air Travel / Bus Travel / Train Travel to Delhi and From Delhi
- Cost of GST 5% as per updated government regulations.
- Hanle Permit Fee Not Included In a Package
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 35500 Per Person