Gokarna Beach Trek and Camping
Love oceans and beaches, this trek will take you through the beautiful beaches of the small coastal town of Gokarna.
- A journey to the coastal town of Gokarna.
- Go trekking in five beautiful beaches.
- Share a camp in the location.
- Visit Dolphin's point, Mrijan fort and Vibhooti falls.
Gokarna is a small coastal town in Uttar Karnataka region of the south Indian state of Karnataka. Famous for its mesmerising beaches which have become a major tourist attraction in recent years. Gokarna has several beaches and the trekking trail is famously known as the "Golden Trail". Gokarna is situated close to the temple town of Murudeshwara which is home to the second tallest Shiva statue in the world.
Day 1: An Overnight journey from Bangalore
Arrive at the pick-up point well in advance of your reporting time. Pick-up points are specified in the important information section.
Day 2: Trekking day- 10 km Trek- 8-10 hours
Freshen up and have breakfast arranged for you. We will start the trek at 10 am. Today we wil be visiting Paradise beach, Half-Moon beach, Om beach, Dolphin's point, Kudle beach and Gokarna becah. In total, we will be covering 10 kms during the trek.
Day 3: Return to Bangalore.
Wake up early in the morning, freshen up and have breakfast arranged for you, today we will be visiting Mrijan Fort and also Vibhooti Falls and we will return to Bangalore bt 5:00 am next day.
- Transportation to and fro from Bangalore.
- Sharing basis accomodation in tents.
- 1 packed lunch (Veg).
- 2 breakfast (Veg).
- Lunch (2nd Day).
- Dinner (All days).
- Any kind of insurance.
- Personal expenses (snacks, mineral water etc.).
- Anything not mention in the inclusions.
- The date slot for 24th of August 2018 is for women only.
- Please carry your valid photo identity card.
- Gokarna is famous for its beach shacks and food variety, all dinners during the trip will be self-sponsored.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
- Fabindia– House No. 54, 17th Main Road, Opp. Madivala Masjid, Koramangala 2nd Block, Sidharata Colony, Santhosapuram, Koramangala 2nd Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- New Shanti Sagar Hotel – Old Airport Road, Domlur, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
- KTM Mekhri Circle – Mekhri Circle Junction, Raj Mahal Vilas Extension, Armane Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka.
₹ 3675 Per Person