A Guided Walking Tour Of Temples Of New Delhi
A guided tour of the prominent temples of Delhi. Experience the history, culture and tradition of the country through it stories of its temples.
- Connect the dots of spirituality, science & religion in this walking tour.
- Enjoy the mesmerising Musical fountain show.
- Listen to heartwarming stories of the around the famous Swaminarayan temple.
This experience is one of its kind which is designed to elevate you, this journey will take you inward, to explore so many things about yourself that you didn't know existed. The spiritual tour has nothing to do with any religion of the world, it will answer a lot of questions within yourself about your existence and what is beyond this physical dimension. This experience could be your stepping stone on the path of enlightenment.
- Report by 8:00 am at Akshardham metro station & meet our professional guide.
- You will walk through the Hall of Values depicting the values of Swaminarayan
- You proceed to watch the film on the early life of Swaminarayan as the teenage on giant IMAX-style screen
- We will walk through the thematic gardens at the temple (Bharat Upvan, and Lotus shaped garden)
- Enjoy the breathtaking Musical Fountain Show depict the 'Cycle of Life”
- Visit the Shri Swaminarayan Mandir and delight yourself.
- We will end the tour by 7:30 pm.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide cum host
- Great local tips and recommendations
- One hot beverage
- Great conversations with stories that you can't find on the internet
- Transport to places on this tour if any required
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 800 Per Person