Yelagiri Sightseeing Tour From Chennai
Come visit 30 sq. km of pure lush green hills of Yelagiri and experience the pleasant weather of this southeastern hill station of Tamil Nadu.
- Take a tour of the beauties of nature like the Swamimalai Hills and the Jalagamparai waterfalls.
- Visit the Jalagandeeswarar Temple and the Velaran Murugan Temple.
- Also, visit the Punganoor lake park and Telescope Observatory
Yelagiri was once known as Vellore Yelagiri is a small hill station in the Vellore district of the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Yelagiri village is surrounded by orchards, rose-gardens, and green valleys. This hill station is 1,110.6 meters above mean sea level, it has a very pleasant weather throughout the year. Fr. Francis Guezou of Don Bosco worked a lot for the upliftment of hill people of Yelagiri and was the main person behind the educational upliftment of the people of Yelagiri.
- Our driver will pick you up from your hotel at 6:00 am in the morning in Chennai.
- You will be covering a distance of about 230 km which would take you about 4 hours to reach Yelagiri inclusive of your refreshments stops.
- Once you have reached Yelagiri you will start your tour by first visiting the two beautiful temples, first the Velaran Murugan Temple and then the Jalagandeeswarar Temple.
- Post lunch you will be visiting the beauties of nature like the Swamimalai hills, Jalagamparai waterfalls, and Punganoor lake.
- At last, you will visit the Telescope Observatory.
- After completion of the tour, our driver will drop you back in Chennai.
- Service of a professional driver.
- Fuel and cab charges.
- Chennai hotel/residence pick-up and drop.
- Please carry your valid photo identity card.
- A 4-seater cab may be Ford Figo/similar.
- A 6-seater cab may be Toyota Innova/similar.
- A 7-seater cab may be Mahindra Xylo/Tavera/similar
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point:
₹ 6000 Per Vehicle