8-Hour Sightseeing Tour of Dharamshala
Take a tour of the second capital of Himachal Pradesh and also the home of his holiness Dalai Lama, explore Dharamshala.
- Visit the best places in Dharamshala.
- Take a tour of the famous Namgyal Monastery, Tibet Museum, Tsuglagkhang Complex Dalai Lama Temple and many more during your tour.
Dharamshala is a city in the North Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, it is the second winter capital of Himachal Pradesh. It is surrounded by cedar forests and it lies on the edge of the Himalayas. Dharamshala is the home to Dalai Lama. Several thousand Tibetan exiles have now settled in the area and built several monasteries and schools. It is also the headquarters of the Central Tibetan Administration.
- Your tour will begin with a pickup from your hotel/residence in Dharamshala at your specified time slot.
- On this tour, you will be visiting the following places on the course of 8 hours:
- Namgyal Monastery.
- Tsuglagkhang Complex Dalai Lama Temple.
- Tibet Museum.
- St. John in the Wilderness Church.
- Kalachakra Temple.
- Dip Tse Chok Ling.
- War Memorial.
- Bhagsu Nag Temple.
- Sunset viewpoint.
- State Art Museum.
- Tibetian National Martyrs Memorial.
- On completion of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel/residence in Dharamshala.
- All sightseeing using private air-conditioned sedan or SUV
- Driver and fuel charges
- Tour charges
- Usage of the vehicle for up to 80 km/8 hours
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2250 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.