Elephant Beach Trekking & Snorkeling Trip
Trekking and snorkeling - what can be more adventurous then this? Enjoy the elephant beach trekking and snorkeling and get in touch with the underwater world.
- Trek through tropical jungle to the famous Elephant beach
- Do snorkeling and experience incredible marine life up-close
- Relax at the white sand beaches and laze around with the fantastic view of the blue-green ocean.
- Convenient pick-up/drop from your hotel or resort in Havelock Island
Elephant beach is located on the North-eastern part of Havelock island. It’s a popular tourist destination known for its pristine sands, crystal waters, and sea waves. Accessible by boat and foot, it’s a short 10 km from the market. Many water sports are available. With so much to explore, a full day (or two) is required to do full justice to the beach and all it offers. It's most famous for snorkeling and boat rides.
Trekking to the Elephant beach is one of the great adventures one can have in the Andamans. The trail to the Elephant beach passes through a tropical forest. Though its a short trek of 2 kilometers only, it would be an experience you will remember the rest of your life.
Snorkeling can be done by swimmers and non-swimmers and requires only basic equipment. It’s done mainly in the shallow waters where the vivid coral-structures and amazing marine life can be viewed. It can be enjoyed by all ages and almost all throughout the year – ideal for a relaxing vacation filled with the most colorful finned friends.
- The driver will pick up the guests from the hotel in Havelock island by 8:00 am in the morning.
- Reach the starting point of the trek and walk for around 2 km through the tropical jungle.
- There will be a guide to assist us entirely through the trek.
- We reach Elephant beach and start with water sports activities. There will be changing rooms at the beach.
- There will be training sessions on snorkeling and instructor will guide us to how to breathe and move underwater.
- Gear up and go for snorkeling and enjoy the underwater world.
- Relax at the beach for some time after the activity ends.
- At noon, we will trek back towards the starting point of trek where the car would be waiting for us.
- Finally, the guests are dropped back to the hotel.
- Pick up and drop from the hotels in Havelock island.
- All transfers in private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Experienced private guide for whole trek and trip.
- Half mask snorkeling kit and life jackets.
- Boat ride to Elephant beach
- Instructor for snorkeling.
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 990 Per Person