Bangalore Airport Spa Experience
Tired from a hectic day or just want some quality massage prior to your flight, sit back and relax we got you covered. Enjoy premium massage services in the Kempegowda International Airport.
- 30 minutes of rejuvenating massage available at both International and Domestic terminals of the airport.
- Freedom of choice from the following Foot reflexology, Neck and back, Head and Shoulder.
- Choose your own oils for the massage.
- Accessible 24 hours a day, Flexible voucher can be used anytime within 365 days of booking.
- The freedom of choosing any of the available Spas in the domestic terminal and the international terminal as mentioned in the below section.
Available Spas at Bangalore Airport:
- O2 SPA and Wellness
What to expect?
Prior to your flight, you may wish to relax for a while and rejuvenate yourself for the journey, in that case, we have a range of three massages for you to choose from:
Choose any one spa service on location:
Foot reflexology: Choose your own oils and get on with a firm foot rubbing massage which is in existence since the last 5000 years. A foot massage that will concentrate on the pressure points and help you relax your body.
Neck and back: Involves our expert therapists gliding their hands on your neck and back, and squeezing, gentle thumping, kneading and many more techniques to unblock the knots inside your muscles and boost blood circulation.
Head and Shoulder: With aromatic oils, your head and the shoulder will be gently rubbed and squeezed by the expert hands of the therapists. It is considered one of the most relaxing massages.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1590 Per Person