Bhandadhara Lakeside Camping
One night camping along the riverside of Bhandardara, which is a hill station nestled in the Sahyadri ranges of Maharashtra and also get a chance to witness the shooting stars.
- Camp along the riverside of Bhandardhara with the serene environment around.
- Boating experience on Bhandardhara lake
- Campfire and Barbeque dinner
Bhandardhara is a village near Igatpuri, in the Western Ghats of India. Situated in the Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra, it is 117 km. from Mumbai and is an easy way to go via road transport. The Village has all the nature’s blessings like the beauty of lakes, the lush greenery, and the captivating waterfalls and surrounded by high mountains, dams that make a perfect brain refresher for the city inhabitants. It is packed with calmness and purity of the nature that has an ability to give you a perfect getaway from busy city life and let you enjoy the freedom of nature
Day 1: Arrival at the campsite, boating and camping by the riverside
- You are requested to report at CSMT station by 12:15 PM and take a train on your own to reach Kasara Station by 2:50 PM.
- Board a waiting vehicle which takes you to the campsite at Bhandardhara Lake.
- You will be welcomed with a welcome drink and on arrival set your soul free and feel the beautiful sunset while you ride a boat in the lake and enjoy the silent breeze.
- Take a walk along the lakeside of Bhandardhara which has a serene feel to itself. Come back to the campsite and pitch your own tents with the help of the guide.
- Feel the warmth by the side of campfire and a heartwarming barbeque dinner with music, dance and do some fun activities.
- After the perfect dinner, wind up the day by camping under the stars. The camping location is said to witness 500 shooting stars per night so if you are lucky you might witness some.
Day 2: Check out and depart to Mumbai
- Rise up witnessing the refreshing lake in front of your campsite.
- Freshen up and adore the beautiful morning by sipping a hot cup of tea.
- Have a heartfelt breakfast and you can explore the campsite and breathe some fresh air.
- Wrap up the tents and bid a goodbye to the host and leave the campsite.
- Transportation will be arranged from the campsite to Kasara railway station from you can proceed further to your destination.
- Local transportation from Kasara to campsite and back (if chosen 'Report at Kasara').
- Welcome drink.
- Evening snacks.
- Barbeque dinner.
- Breakfast on day 2.
- Tented accommodation on triple or twin sharing basis.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
- Activities and games.
- First aid kit.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2299 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.