Flyboarding in the Arabian Sea in Goa
Flyboard up to heights of 49 feet in the serene waters of the Arabian Sea in Goa and enjoy this extreme water sport under the guidance of experienced guides.
- A total of an hour spent learning and undertaking a session of Flyboarding.
- Company of experienced support staff and guides.
- Amazing opportunities to snap photos of yourself performing the art called Flyboarding.
Flyboarding is an exciting and thrilling water activity that will literally take you to new heights. Attach it to your personal watercraft, hop on and the water will be propelled beneath your feet on the device. It is essentially a hoverboard you can use on the water! You can go up to 49 feet on a flyboard and also take a dive beneath the water’s surface 8 feet down. It is truly a one-of-a-kind experience. For the first time, you can really propel out of the water with stability in the air.
- You are requested to meet your host at the Chapora Fort at around 9:00 AM.
- Post a short meet and greet, you will be briefed about the activity and about the safety protocols.
- Undergo a pre-boarding training session.
- After you have gained enough knowledge about the operational aspects of the flyboard, you will be geared with a life jacket.
- Undertake a session of flyboard which will last for about 15-20 minutes.
- After the completion of the activity, hand over the equipment and head for your onward destination.
- Basic pre-boarding training session.
- Safety Gear and Life Jackets provided.
- No equipment rental.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2690 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.