North Goa Trip in a Private Jeep
Take a sightseeing tour of the most happening places in the North Goa region of the 'Party Capital of India' and let Goa enchant you with its own charm.
- Take a tour of the key tourist destination in Goa like the Aguada Fort and Chapora Fort.
- Visit the famous Goan favourite beaches like Baga Beach, Candolim Beach, Vagator Beach and more.
- Service of an experienced driver and comfortable car.
North Goa is the place you already heard all about which includes charming beaches, glamorous nightlife, Goan trance, delicious cuisine, crowded markets and many more. If you like adventure things to do, North Goa is the only place where you can make your trip memorable.
- You will be received by your hosts from your hotel in specific locations in North Goa at 9:00 AM. (Refer the meeting points section for more pick-up related details).
- Post a short meet and greet, your North Goa sightseeing tour would begin, during the course of the day you would be visiting the following places:
- Aguada Fort - Its lighthouse is a well-preserved seventeenth-century to be precise 1612 Portuguese fort standing in Goa, India, on Sinquerim Beach, overlooking the Arabian Sea.
- Sinquerim beach - This is also a famous beach for watersports
- Candolim Beach - A big and popular beach famous for its water sports activities happening throughout the year. This is the most popular destination in beaches in Goa for water sports activities and adventure.
- Baga Beach- One of the favourite tourist attractions in the city of Goa.
- Vagator Beach- It has dramatic red cliffs looking down on the shore and two fresh water springs within a stone's throw of the sea. Beach shacks here are few but are peaceful ones.
- Chapora Fort and Beach - Rising high above the Chapora River, this fort has a beauty unmatched. Before the Portuguese arrived in Goa in 1510, this location was the site of another fort.
- After the completion of the tour at around 6:00 PM, you would be dropped back to your hotel in North Goa.
- Hotel pickup and drop within Candolim, Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Anjuna, Vagator, Mall De Goa, and Panjim bus stand.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Charges for the private jeep.
- The driver and fuel charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4200 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.