South Goa Tour in a Private Jeep
A sightseeing tour of the key tourist destinations of the old part of the city of Goa for 9 hours, explore Goa and its heritage.
- A perfect day tour which takes you around the less explored parts of the 'Party Capital of India'.
- Take a tour of the Miramar Beach, Mangeshi Temple, Old Goa Church and more during this tour.
- Service of an experienced driver and a comfortable vehicle.
If you want to escape the hectic and have a peaceful vacation, you'll love South Goa with pristine beaches. There are a number of, heritage villas, or simple huts on the beach to stay. South Goa consists of most serene beaches, and for many tourists, that’s the attraction. There you can try out fewer adventure activities instead of partying in the bars, clubs or restaurants, but overall the beaches of the south are clean with sand and not as crowded as those in the north.
- You will be received by your hosts from your hotel in specific locations in North Goa at 9:00 AM. (Refer the meeting points section for more pick-up related details).
- Post a short meet and greet, your South Goa sightseeing tour would begin, during the course of the day you would be visiting the following places:
- Miramar Beach - One of the popular beaches of South Goa, you will also get to see the Samadi of Goa’s First Chief Minster Late Dayanand Bandodkar.
- Balaji Temple- One of the temples dedicated to Lord Balaji.
- Mangeshi Temple - This is a 400-year-old Mangeshi temple, one of the most beautiful and largest temples in Goa at Ponda.
- Old Goa Church- Born Jesus Basilica wherein lies the remains of St. Francis Xavier SE Cathedral Churches the Largest of its kind in the east
- Panjim City - Stroll around the lanes of the city and you can buy some souvenirs.
- Dona Paula Jetty - The famous statue of Dona Paula. From the highest point, you can see the confluence of river Zuari and Mandovi with the Arabian Sea.
- After the completion of the tour at around 6:00 PM, you would be dropped back to your hotel in North Goa.
- Hotel pickup and drop within Candolim, Calangute, Baga, Arpora, Anjuna, Vagator, Mall De Goa, and Panjim bus stand.
- Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Charges for the private jeep.
- The driver and fuel charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 4200 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.