Cycling to Bheemeshwari through the Roads of Muthati Forest
Paddle on the off-roads of Muthati forests which is on the bank of river Kaveri and through quaint villages of Bheemeshwari.
- Ride the bicycles through the forests of Muthati.
- All transportation from Bangalore is included.
- Company of a knowledgeable guide.
Bheemeshwari is known for its jungle tourism with a chance to see many wildlife animals and birds including bears, foxes, crocodiles and more. With the thick forest with bushes and various kinds of trees, it is a perfect destination to feel the joy of abundance. Bheemeshwari biking commences its journey from Kanakpura Road at which you pick your bike/cycle to take off for the forest. While you were cycling amidst the trees on the road, there will be a chance of getting a sneak peek of many wildlife creatures. 20 KM of the ride may sound exhausting but one can truly forget the routine life and find some of the unexplored territories.
- You are requested to report at the nearest pick-up point by 6:30 AM (please refer the meetup information for complete details).
- Meet the guide and fellow travellers and start the journey towards Bheemeshwari base camp.
- On the way, you will enjoy the South Indian breakfast.
- Reach the basecamp by 10:00 AM and have a brief introduction about the cycling route from the guide and later cycles will be allocated to you.
- Cycle through the Muthati forest about 20 KM to reach Bheemeshwari by 1:30 PM.
- Have a sumptuous buffet lunch at Bheemeshwari and relax for a while.
- After that, start the journey back to Bangalore by 3:00 PM and you are expected to reach Bangalore by 4:30 PM and be dropped back to the respective locations to end the tour.
- Transportation charges to and fro Bangalore.
- Breakfast and Lunch during the tour.
- Bicycles (Merida, giant, b twin) and safety gears.
- Service of a knowledgeable guide.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 1500 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.