Arts and Crafts Guided Tour in Hyderabad
On this day tour, you will explore the famous market places and galleries which comprise of regional art and crafts with an English speaking guide. A perfect opportunity to buy some unique souvenirs on your visit to Hyderabad.
- Take a tour of the Shilpagram, a model village with handicrafts from across the country.
- Visit the Salarjung Museum and witness the exhibits like sculptures, paintings, carvings and manuscripts.
- Drop by the Charminar and the Lad Bazaar.
- Complimentary lunch and high tea during the tour.
- Company of an English speaking guide during the tour.
Your visit to the city is incomplete without a trip to the ancient streets off of Charminar- the legendary Laad Bazaar, the breathtaking Begum Bazaar or the stunning Sultan Bazaar. From the opulence of Zari and Zardosi work and to the painstakingly painted Kalamkari textiles, there is nothing you wouldn’t find in this city. Or head over to Shilparamam, the one stop shop for all regional artefacts and handicrafts set in an ethnic, rural setting.
- You will be received by your host/guide at your hotel in Hyderabad city limits at around 9:00 AM.
- Begin your tour by visiting the Shilpagram, walk through the model village set up where one can see handicrafts from across the country & buy souvenirs as well.
- Next up visit the Salar Jung Museum, this museum has one of the largest collections of sculptures, paintings, carvings and manuscripts collected from all around the world by Salar Jung family.
- Take a lunch break in between the tour and relish authentic Hyderabadi cuisine.
- Post lunch continue the tour by visiting the Char Minar, a spectacular monument which depicts Hyderabad.
- You will also explore the market called the Lad Bazaar, where you will witness the amazing collections of jewellery especially bangles on display.
- After the completion of your tour, you will be dropped at your hotel in Hyderabad city limits to end the tour.
- All transportation in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in Hyderabad city limits.
- Driver and fuel charges.
- Service of a professional guide.
- Complimentary mineral water bottle per person.
- Toll and parking charges.
- Entrance charges to all the places.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 6900 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.