Hampi Local Sightseeing Tour
Take a local sightseeing tour of Hampi in a private car and explore the heritage sites which tells us about the glorious Vijayanagara empire.
Hampi Tour Highlights
Explore the Hampi - the city of ruins by a private vehicle
Witness the set of UNESCO World Heritage monuments
For any specific queries, click on the 'Chat' button or WhatsApp Click here
Hampi used to be the imperial capital of the Vijayanagar Empire and while the structures are many centuries-old, they still remain stunning. Travel comfortably in the private vehicle and see ancient temples and historic ruins of Hampi. We visit monuments such as Virupaksha Temple, Monolithic Bull, Elephant Stables, the Stone Chariot at Vijaya Vithala Temple, Lotus Temple. Marvel at the architecture of Queen's bath used by royal ladies of those times. At Hazara Rama Temple, see the amazing stone carvings depicting stories from the epic Ramayana. Other amazing locations in Hampi town include Underground Shiva Temple and Ugra Narasimha statue. On this day tour we also visit wonderful Hampi Bazaar and Sasivekalu Ganesh know for its great architecture and remarkable female statues.
- The driver will pick you from Hampi as mentioned while booking.
- The driver will transfer you to the hotel if in case the pick-up is from Hampi bus stand. You can drop their luggage and check-in after which we start our Hampi tour.
- You will cover the following destinations in this tour;
- Virupaksha Temple - This is part of a group of monuments, designated as UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Hampi Bazaar - It was a local market where people used to sell heaps of jewels and gold.
- Kadalekalu Ganesha - is one of the largest and monolithic statues of Lord Ganesha that exists in the southern part of India
- Sasivekalu Ganesha - This monolithic statue carved out of a huge boulder measures about 2.4 meters
- Krishna Temple - The Krishna temple is known for its exquisite carvings and elegant architectural designs
- Krishna Bazaar - is a relatively newly excavated site in Hampi & this Bazaar is associated with the Krishna temple
- Monolithic Ugra Narasimha Statue - The speciality of the sculpture is that it is the largest monolith statue in Hampi.
- Badavi Linga - This is a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and is a monolithic statue.
- Underground Shiva Temple - it is one of the popular temples that are visited by tourists on the Hampi trail.
- Mint Area - These are the temples situated in the much popular Royal enclosure which fall on the way to Kamalapuram from Hampi.
- A viewpoint of Noble Men's Quarters - This is where the aristocrats of the Vijayanagar lived. The ruins of the foundations spread out over a valley among the foot of small rocky hills.
- Zanana Enclosure - The Zenana Enclosure was a fortified and secluded area reserved for the royal ladies of the Vijayanagara Empire.
- Lotus Mahal - Also known as Chitrangani Mahal and Kamal Mahal, this falls under the secular or nonreligious categories of structures in Hampi.
- Elephant Stables - The Elephant Stable in Hampi is an impressive structure that was used to provide shelter for the royal elephants of the Vijayanagara Empire.
- Watch Tower - This is the largest and most detailed of all watchtowers among the Hampi ruins.
- Hazara Rama Temple - This temple is located to lord Rama is an important shrine in Hampi.
- Royal Enclosure - This fortified area had been the seat of power of the fallen empire.
- Mahanavami Dibba - This is the tallest structure in this area and hence the first thing you would notice as you enter the royal enclosure
- Underground Secret Chamber - This sub-terrain chamber has probably used a treasury of a secret discussion room, located inside the citadel area.
- Stepped Tank - Pushkarini are the sacred water tanks that are attached to the temples and these were considered as sacred during the ancient time.
- Queen's Bath - The Queen’s bath in Hampi is a colossal bath that exemplifies the architectural excellence prevalent during the days of the Vijayanagara Empire
- You can stop at a nearby local restaurant for lunch near Hampi bazaar (at your own expense)
- You will continue visiting the rest of the monuments and finally drop you back at the hotel.
*Note: Many attractions are next to each other or in the same complex so while tour covers a lot of places it is still not a rushed tour.
- Pick-up from Hampi Hotel/Bus-stand
- All transfers and sightseeing in private vehicle.
- Service of a knowledgeable driver cum guide.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 2875 Per Vehicle
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.