Divar Island Hopping With Watersports
A trip to a lesser-known island of Divar with adventurous watersports is a must-do when you are in Goa.
- Visit the unexplored island of Divar on a cruise
- Get adventurous with the watersports like jet ski, banana boat ride, bumper ride and others
The island of Divar lies on the Mandovi River in Goa and is home to some fascinating people and cultures. A ferry connects the southern end of the island with Old Goa. The ferry wharf is situated near the Viceroy's Arch at Old Goa. Divar Island is also well-known in Goa due to a festival celebrated called Bonderam festival. This feast is also known as the feast of the harvest or the festival of flags. Hereafter returning home the emigrant workers wave the flags of their adopted countries while marching through the village.
- You are requested to report at 10:00 AM or 2:00 PM as per the time slot selected.
- Meet the representative at the jetty and board the boat to move towards Divar island.
- The cruiser will take the guests to Divar Island which is almost 45 minutes ride.
- On reaching, get involved in the watersports like kayaking, jet ski, banana ride, bumper ride and speed boat ride.
- You can also enjoy Water Trampoline, leisure boat, floating table and zorbing ball
- Try your hands on fishing or crab catching for some time.
- You will be served with Biryani (Veg and Non-Veg) with soft drinks and a glass of beer.
- After which, you will be taken back to the Britona Jetty which is again 45 minutes ride to end the tour.
- 30 – 40 min Boat journey toward Island
- Kayaking, Jet Ski, Banana Ride, Bumper Ride and Speed Boat
- Water Trampoline, Leisure Boat, Floating Table, Zorbing ball
- Music on Boat
- Crab Catching/Fishing
- Soft drink / Beer
- Veg / Non-Veg Biryani
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 48 hour
- 50% refund if cancelled before 24 hour
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.