Baratang Island Trip with Night Stay
Enjoy a 2 day trip to Baratang Island to explore the beaches, caves of this beautiful island and stay overnight in comfortable accommodation in Baratang.
- The journey from Port Blair to Baratang Island itself will give you an enticing experience
- Visit Baludera beach, Mud Volcano and Limestone caves which are some of the major attractions of the place.
- Enjoy boating and bird watching at the island which is home to thousands of birds.
Nestled between Middle Andaman and South Andaman, Baratang Island is the main island in “Great Andaman Archipelago”. Baratang Island is known for the mud volcanos which recently erupted during the 2005 Tsunami. Also, there are Barren Island volcano and Narcondum Volcano which are possibly active Volcanos. Local people call this mud volcano as "Jalki".
Day 1: Port Blair - Baratang - Mud Volcano - Baludera Beach - Parrot Island - Baratang
- You will be received from the city limits of Port Blair and be transferred to the Baratang Island by a private car.
- On reaching Baratang proceed to the resort pre-booked for you and check-in. After lunch head on to the Baludera Beach via the Mud Volcano site.
- Just before sunset, you will be received from the Baludera Beach for a trip to Parrot Island.
- After the trip to Parrot Island, you would be staying overnight in Baratang.
Day 2; Baratang - Limestone Caves - Port Blair
- After your breakfast, you will check-out from the resort at Baratang.
- Visit the famous limestone caves at Rafter’s Creek (If time permits, Limestone Caves can be covered in Day 1 itself), post which you would be returning back to Port Blair.
- Upon your arrival in Port Blair, you will be dropped at your preferred location for your onward journey.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast during the course of the tour.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Permits charges.
- Boat charges.
Why book with TRODLY
- Best Price Guarantee
- Verified customer reviews that help you make the right decision.
- Qualified operators. All partner operators selected after rigorous system of checks.
- Free Cancellation on Most Trips
- Only Best Trips - Our team of travel experts bring uniquely local, safe, and exciting experiences to the community.
- 100% Secured Payments
- Full refund if cancelled before* 30 days
- 50% refund if cancelled before 7 days
- No refund after that
Meet-up Information/Reporting Point
₹ 5600 Per Person
Get trip inspirations, offers and more.